Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One thing I want to find out about Favre « previous next »
Page: 1

HeyTampaBay

Starter

: July 15, 2008, 10:17:11 PM

In every thread I've read about him lately at least one person states he should come to Tampa because he's "Familiar with Gruden".

Jon Gruden only had two years with Favre in Green Bay when he was an offensive assistant and then receivers coach. (Football history Gurus please correct me if I'm wrong)

How much interaction does a QB have with the receivers coach of his team?

Anybody have any articles or anything documenting any kind of relationship between Gruden and Favre? I'm going to do some research on this myself. Google here I come.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 15, 2008, 10:41:23 PM

Become a PR insider.  Scott's recent Fab Five covers that question.

HeyTampaBay

Starter

#2 : July 15, 2008, 10:47:36 PM

I've thought about that for a long time. Just lingering around the boards reading info that posters (well, the decent ones anyways) suppy usually fill me up on my football fix.

I've heard both positive and negative things about being a pewter insider.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#3 : July 15, 2008, 10:50:40 PM

I think it's more the fact that Favre is familiar with the WCO and terminology.  Gruden and Favre both spent the first few years of their pro career learning the WCO under Mike Holmgren......Aside from Favre's one year in ATL, of course.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 15, 2008, 11:37:35 PM

I've thought about that for a long time. Just lingering around the boards reading info that posters (well, the decent ones anyways) suppy usually fill me up on my football fix.

I've heard both positive and negative things about being a pewter insider.

Well, I live for Scott's Fab 5's...I learn more about the Bucs and their inner thinking with his articles than I ever have reading us numbskulls writing about **CENSORED**e we don't really know.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One thing I want to find out about Favre « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools