Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's All Agree on Something « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: December 18, 2006, 08:47:10 AM

from the Times:

Any time a receiver jerks his hand in the air like he's throwing a penalty flag, pleading for a pass interference call, he's given a 15-yard penalty. Second time: forced to watch every episode ever made of The Simple Life. Third time: banished to the CFL.

I'm glad someone else find this annoying.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 18, 2006, 09:08:28 AM

We don't think there is anything wrong with this.

Sincerely,

Soccer players who fake leg injuries

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 18, 2006, 09:13:33 AM

"The Simple Life" is good

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 18, 2006, 10:44:07 AM

How about when a player makes a blatant dumb foul, and then gets called out by his coach for it, and the player has the balls to jabber back and plead the case...

Just go to the bench, and shut up, would ya?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's All Agree on Something « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools