Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zuttah close to signing « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Snook

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 20, 2008, 08:27:52 PM

Simms should be departing soon in order to make room for someone.

Nope... if he doesn't report to camp, he's headed to the DNR list and won't count towards the 80.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#16 : July 20, 2008, 08:51:05 PM

Didn't know that Simms wouldn't count against the 80. So they put Caddy on the PUP and now have four rooks to sign.
That means 3 to be cut from present roster. Simms doesn't report, then need 2 cuts. Friday is the day, we'll see how good Zuttah looks with pads on in the heat of Orlando.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

Snook

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 20, 2008, 09:01:10 PM

Didn't know that Simms wouldn't count against the 80. So they put Caddy on the PUP and now have four rooks to sign.
That means 3 to be cut from present roster. Simms doesn't report, then need 2 cuts. Friday is the day, we'll see how good Zuttah looks with pads on in the heat of Orlando.

Yep.. Simms is an idiot.  You think he'd learn from the Jake Plummer situation.

Simms is the 2008 Plummer.

I'll be SHOCKED if he doesn't report to camp.

obuc

Starter

#18 : July 21, 2008, 12:10:09 PM

Off Topic here but Snook, a friend of mine went fishing in Tampa Bay last weekend and got a Snook off of squid. He had to throw him back of course but he hadnt heard of that ever happening before.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 21, 2008, 12:27:42 PM

How good is this guy? Anyone got a inside scoop?

He's played alot of different positions, is a smart and athletic player. Could have easily been taken in the early 2nd and nobody would have questioned it. Hes going to start out at center in TC, but I personally think the team would be happy if he developed into a LT.
Of course the Bucs would be happy if he developed into a LT, but I doubt they're planning on it.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 21, 2008, 12:41:00 PM

A snook will eat squid, most any salt water fish will eat squid. 

Also, way to go out on a limb with the predistions Cummings.  He is so full of stroud it makes me sick.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 21, 2008, 01:13:25 PM

Well.. what we have here is a guy who isn't good enough to actually start at any position in the NFL, but isn't so bad that he can't be a good 3rd stringer all the way across.

I've watched him play and believe me...if he wasn't behind a bunch of 1st and 2nd round pick linemen barring experience he would be starting. But in our position, he is the best capable backup you could ask for.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 21, 2008, 01:16:27 PM

Well.. what we have here is a guy who isn't good enough to actually start at any position in the NFL, but isn't so bad that he can't be a good 3rd stringer all the way across.

If that IS the case (I don't think so) you need to call the GM and HC to alert them that they blew the pick.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zuttah close to signing « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools