Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Almost Worse news for USC « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 27, 2008, 07:22:59 AM

USC will still win a weak pac 10. Book it.

Pac-10 isnt weak thats why it has a winning record vs every conference besides the ACC since 2000, weak conferences dont do that., but it will have a down year. But I still think Oregon/ASU could get the 2nd BCS game.

Here is a nice, in-depth look at all conferences over the last 10 years.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/stewart_mandel/08/11/conference.debate/index.html

SEC is clearly on top during that period, followed by Big 11, Pac 10, Big 12, ACC and Big East.

Never said the SEC isnt the top. Because it is. But if anyone says the pac-10 is weak doesnt watch football. You cant be weak and having winning records vs every conference but one

Just from the intimate experience I had with both conferences last year, Pac 10 infinitely better than the SEC.   ;)

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 27, 2008, 07:44:59 PM

Pac-10 isnt weak thats why it has a winning record vs every conference besides the ACC since 2000, weak conferences dont do that., but it will have a down year. But I still think Oregon/ASU could get the 2nd BCS game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/stewart_mandel/08/11/conference.debate/index.html

SEC is clearly on top during that period, followed by Big 11, Pac 10, Big 12, ACC and Big East.

Never said the SEC isnt the top. Because it is. But if anyone says the pac-10 is weak doesnt watch football. You cant be weak and having winning records vs every conference but one

Come on OBF they just riling you up bro.  Plus you know we are in the epicenter of the SEC!  Gville is right up the road and are perenial winners in the conference...

there not riling me up... because I agree. SEC usually is better.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 27, 2008, 07:45:56 PM

Just from the intimate experience I had with both conferences last year, Pac 10 infinitely better than the SEC.   ;)

hahahahaha....

I wish USF and Oregon would do a series.

Chip Kelly mentioned he had the USF staff up at Oregon this offseason, sharing knowledge

LFO

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 29, 2008, 12:53:35 AM

Oregon State loses to Stanford?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 30, 2008, 05:20:10 AM

Oregon State loses to Stanford?

its not an upset.

I knew it was going to happen. They have no running game, new front seven on defense, and walk ons starting on the OL.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 30, 2008, 10:41:26 PM

How is UCLA this year?  I know they got new coaching staff and what not.

Should be a good game Monday vs. Tennessee.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 31, 2008, 05:29:31 PM

How is UCLA this year?  I know they got new coaching staff and what not.

Should be a good game Monday vs. Tennessee.

awful probably 9th in the pac-10.

starting a 3rd string QB... and it gets worse

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Almost Worse news for USC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools