Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One good thing about Brighthouse... « previous next »
Page: 1

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

: July 20, 2008, 11:48:49 AM

I'm still pissed at them and the NFL, but for you college football junkies they are showing some serious college football right now.  They are old game from last year.  but it's football!  If you got the sports package they are on CBS Sports....

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 31, 2008, 11:26:58 AM

Chevy.  I noticed that yesterday too.  I decided not to go FIOS which I was selling since Feb because 1) it is too expensive  2) see #1  3) they have enormous billing problems and I don't have the time ti sit on the phone all day. 4) They mislead public with $99-$104 package advertising...it's really minimum $120 and up depending on how many sets you have and extras you take 5) YOU DO NOT NEED A SET TOP BOX FOR EACH SET.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One good thing about Brighthouse... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools