Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gay Pride kills Young Kid « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#210 : July 25, 2008, 11:31:22 AM

IMO,
that is a poor analogy in comparing blacks and gays.  Black people are no different in any way at all.  They were discriminated because of color.  Gays are discriminated because of their morals. 

Notice I said black people.  I'm not Russian-American, I'm white.

Doesn't matter. You missed the point, again.

I explained that I don't just support causes that benefit me. I'm really not doing it because
one day I might need the same kind of support. I'm doing it because I feel it's the right
thing to do. Thats it.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#211 : July 25, 2008, 11:40:45 AM

Just a thought: what effect does anyone that is gay have on your life?

since im changing my mind on favre, maybe ill change my mind here too.  maybe what we need is MORE gay couples.  more adoptions would clean out the orphanages so all the teenagers having kids today would have a place to send the children they cant raise properly and then the cycle restarts.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#212 : July 25, 2008, 01:02:18 PM

yes, I truely think that orphans with same sex parents is going to solve the headcases that are being raised today...

lol

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#213 : July 25, 2008, 01:09:06 PM

yes, I truely think that orphans with same sex parents is going to solve the headcases that are being raised today...

lol

Next time you hear of a kid from a homosexual couple that's flouncing around school in drag or blows a kid away in history class, please alert us so we can discuss.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#214 : July 25, 2008, 01:24:30 PM

lol

Next time you hear of a kid from a homosexual couple that's flouncing around school in drag or blows a kid away in history class, please alert us so we can discuss.

did I say that is what would happen?

man, you guys who defend the gays are sure emotional...

lol

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#215 : July 25, 2008, 01:56:39 PM

lol

did I say that is what would happen?

No ...... but you obviously missed the point. Adopted kids raised by same sex parents may be better off than the ones raised by heteros that want no part of raising a child but are stuck trying to do it..... so kids with same sex parents MAY be able to alleviate the problem of headcases being raised today.... which you laughed off.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#216 : July 25, 2008, 02:01:44 PM

Interesting article on this issue...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07161/793042-51.stm

What happens to kids raised by gay parents?

Research suggests that they turn out about the same, no better, no worse and no more likely to be gay than other kids

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#217 : July 25, 2008, 03:10:59 PM

My neighbors' children are not adopted and they really are great, well-balanced kids. Just as with regular couples, I'm sure that is not always the case. The boy is teenage and the girl is a couple years younger. They both do very well in school and have a wide variety of interests. If they were mine, I would be extremely proud of them. Don't ask me about there father. I don't know. I do know he has no involvement with them.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#218 : July 25, 2008, 03:18:32 PM

My neighbors' children are not adopted and they really are great, well-balanced kids. Just as with regular couples, I'm sure that is not always the case. The boy is teenage and the girl is a couple years younger. They both do very well in school and have a wide variety of interests. If they were mine, I would be extremely proud of them. Don't ask me about there father. I don't know. I do know he has no involvement with them.

One of the ladies is the father, or so I would assume.  How confusing is this to the children?  They may be great children, but you have to believe that their view of most heterosexuals is negative since it is heterosexuals that give their moms the hardest time.  So they are put in very difficult situations as children and as adults. 

white dragon

Practice Squad

#219 : July 25, 2008, 06:50:46 PM

I'm just thinking the rights of hetero people have gone bye-bye.
Huh??

he probably believes in the oppression of the white man

white dragon

Practice Squad

#220 : July 25, 2008, 06:55:38 PM

IMO,
 They were discriminated because of color. Gays are discriminated because of their morals.

Being gay or straight isnt a decision or a moral perogative. People have no more decision over their natural sexuality than they do their natural eye color or hair color. They may chose to mask it but ultimately what lays beneath the colored lense or dyed hair is a genetic roll of the dice.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#221 : July 25, 2008, 07:18:58 PM

My neighbors' children are not adopted and they really are great, well-balanced kids. Just as with regular couples, I'm sure that is not always the case. The boy is teenage and the girl is a couple years younger. They both do very well in school and have a wide variety of interests. If they were mine, I would be extremely proud of them. Don't ask me about their father. I don't know. I do know he has no involvement with them.

One of the ladies is the father, or so I would assume.  How confusing is this to the children?  They may be great children, but you have to believe that their view of most heterosexuals is negative since it is heterosexuals that give their moms the hardest time.  So they are put in very difficult situations as children and as adults. 

Their father(s) made a donation. That was the extent of his/their involvement. The kids show no signs of feeling deprived. Their "parents" are not judgmental or negative about me or any other relationship that involves a man. The parties they throw are not exclusive to gay couples. In fact the vast majority were typical ordinary families. Some were employees in her company and others were school and church related. That's pretty typical to any family.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#222 : July 25, 2008, 09:10:14 PM

IMO,
 They were discriminated because of color. Gays are discriminated because of their morals.

Being gay or straight isnt a decision or a moral perogative. People have no more decision over their natural sexuality than they do their natural eye color or hair color. They may chose to mask it but ultimately what lays beneath the colored lense or dyed hair is a genetic roll of the dice.

here we goooooo...

Page: 1 ... 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gay Pride kills Young Kid « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools