Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter Report Regulars! Non-Pewter Insiders! No Favre here... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
: July 23, 2008, 08:51:47 PM

LOL...There appears to be something brown on your nose, not quite sure what it is...haha jfwy SBF.

lol...

im not much of a brown noser... im honestly more of a complainer...  but man.. PR has had me so freaking happy all offseason, where i'd usually be bored to death...  i cant wait to see what TC is like with them...

but no lie.. i dont think i've ever been more satisfied with a product.  and i just wanted to let some people know

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 23, 2008, 08:33:28 PM

Hey guys, i visited the front page of pewterreport.com today..

they have an offer for only 20 $ for a years subscription.

i've noticed some new people on the pewter insider boards... but not enough...  you guys that come here regularly should definitely consider getting a subscription for half price.  before the draft is when i signed up for Pewter insider access... and trust me.. it is worth it for 40 $ i paid... it is def. way worth it for the 20 $ they are selling this at.

i used to take everything 620 and the papers fed me... and i must say.. they are often wrong.

i just want to make sure all of you got the word that it is only 20$ for a year until july 28.

the lady that handles the subscription makes it real easy to sign up, just shoot a call over to her.

please dont wait on this...just do it now, before july 28.

anyway... just wanted to get that off my chest...

i dont know how big of a company PR is...but i just cant see how they make money by selling it this low, unless they have a massive amount of insiders..... but for 40$ a year it is way worth it...  i would pay 100$ a year for it easily.

but yea guys and gals.. just make a call tmrw to the nice lady, i dont know her name or the number... but you can probably find it with no problem on the front page links.

im 100% that everyone that is a PI would recommend it to you.  so lets grow our PR community.

alright... thats enough for my soap box...
but for 20$ they are giving it too

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 23, 2008, 08:43:26 PM

LOL...There appears to be something brown on your nose, not quite sure what it is...haha jfwy SBF.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 23, 2008, 09:06:29 PM

i've noticed some new people on the pewter insider boards... but not enough...  you guys that come here regularly should definitely consider getting a subscription for half price.  before the draft is when i signed up for Pewter insider access... and trust me.. it is worth it for 40 $ i paid... it is def. way worth it for the 20 $ they are selling this at.

i used to take everything 620 and the papers fed me... and i must say.. they are often wrong.

i just want to make sure all of you got the word that it is only 20$ for a year until july 28.

the lady that handles the subscription makes it real easy to sign up, just shoot a call over to her.

i dont know how big of a company PR is...but i just cant see how they make money by selling it this low, unless they have a massive amount of insiders..... but for 40$ a year it is way worth it...  i would pay 100$ a year for it easily.

but yea guys and gals.. just make a call tmrw to the nice lady, i dont know her name or the number... but you can probably find it with no problem on the front page links.

im 100% that everyone that is a PI would recommend it to you.  so lets grow our PR community.

As a man of honor.................I can not give money to people who cower to the likes of he who cant be named!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 23, 2008, 09:54:36 PM

As a man of honor.................I can not give money to people who cower to the likes of he who cant be named!

There is a PI under your user name.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 23, 2008, 10:22:29 PM

it seems to stay even if you do not renew.  can't get in though.  it's kind of a scarlett letter for those that don't renew.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 23, 2008, 11:13:42 PM

it seems to stay even if you do not renew. can't get in though. it's kind of a scarlett letter for those that don't renew.

I suspect if you want it removed a simple email to Jenna could get it done. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 23, 2008, 11:28:12 PM

Voldemort?

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 24, 2008, 06:36:42 AM

Steven Andrew Duemig....or just SAD for short.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#9 : July 24, 2008, 07:25:50 AM

Dbuc,

Think you meant Kim. Jenna was the video person before she left.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

benir0

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 24, 2008, 11:24:50 AM

lol...

im not much of a brown noser... im honestly more of a complainer...  but man.. PR has had me so freaking happy all offseason, where i'd usually be bored to death...  i cant wait to see what TC is like with them...

but no lie.. i dont think i've ever been more satisfied with a product.  and i just wanted to let some people know

I agree.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 24, 2008, 12:04:54 PM

Dbuc,

Think you meant Kim. Jenna was the video person before she left.

Yea I did, Freudian slip?  LOL

SBF is right about the product - and doobie - certainly understand you thoughts - just know you are missing a lot of insight.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

MBF

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 24, 2008, 12:19:02 PM

i've noticed some new people on the pewter insider boards... but not enough...
With groundbreaking discussion like 'Favre to Tampa is a joke', you wonder why?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#13 : July 24, 2008, 12:26:54 PM

I canceled my subscription many months ago due to PR's spineless management of Deumig's. I can't seem to get rid of the PI symbol without changing my screen name.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : July 24, 2008, 01:16:44 PM

i've noticed some new people on the pewter insider boards... but not enough...
With groundbreaking discussion like 'Favre to Tampa is a joke', you wonder why?

LOL - there is a lot more than that MBF - but there is no rush - just know that frequently Insiders know about situations that are occuring and can't give the reasons on the Red Board... it happens to me frequently

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter Report Regulars! Non-Pewter Insiders! No Favre here... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools