Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The light at the end of the tunnel « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: July 24, 2008, 06:46:30 AM

Eight years of idiocy in the Whitehouse is coming to an end. Even a senile McCain will be an improvement over what we have had to endure in this century. It will take a while to correct a lot of his "mistakes", but things will definitely get better.

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 24, 2008, 09:41:52 AM

eight years of sticking to convictions despite the prevailing winds of politics - i hope the next guy has the stones to do likewise whether i agree or not.  there's no historical barometer that says a guy with one foot in the grave and another kid out of his public sector dynasty of "community organizing" and a cup of coffee in the senate are a sure bet for "definitely getting better".

i hope you're right...

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : July 24, 2008, 11:00:33 AM

Eight years of idiocy in the Whitehouse is coming to an end. Even a senile McCain will be an improvement over what we have had to endure in this century. It will take a while to correct a lot of his "mistakes", but things will definitely get better.

I think you're delusion about a President by himself bringing the kind of change that Obama or even McCain promise. It happens every presidential election - promises, promises, promises - with little to show for it.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 24, 2008, 02:03:49 PM

The role of the President is to give direction to the other branches of the government. Bush's only focus has been on terrorism and war. He has ignored the economy, the ecology, education, and health care. No matter who is elected next, he will have to address these issues. Bush was the bottom of the barrel. It is not possible for anybody, and I do mean anybody, to do any worse. America used to be admired and respected by most of the world community. Bush's leadership has changed that to fear and hatred. Obama has made his own name by his own accomplishments, and McCain probably would have been successful even without a wealthy background. Bush would be nothing without his daddy's name. He's done nothing to be proud of with it.

We have two choices. Either one will be a monumental improvement over this moron.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 24, 2008, 02:07:06 PM

Obama has made his own name by his own accomplishments

Could you list them, please?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 24, 2008, 02:13:59 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PGeu_4Ekx-o
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PzFOOcEQtP0

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 24, 2008, 02:14:45 PM

Do your own research.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 24, 2008, 02:15:12 PM

Do your own research.
LOL

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 24, 2008, 02:17:44 PM

Do your own research.

I asked nicely.  I can't find any...please help.

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#9 : July 24, 2008, 02:21:42 PM

Hehehe... yea, that's like asking a blind man if he's ever seen tits.

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#10 : July 24, 2008, 02:22:50 PM

Do your own research.

I did and unfortunetly for me, I couldn't come up with anything. Absolutely nothing, oh except that he's an accomplished speaker.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 24, 2008, 03:26:14 PM

Do your own research.

I did and unfortunetly for me, I couldn't come up with anything. Absolutely nothing, oh except that he's an accomplished speaker.
Why am I not surprised?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#12 : July 24, 2008, 03:32:26 PM

Why am I not surprised?

Just a list a couple, Sparky.

You said it, back it up.

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#13 : July 24, 2008, 03:38:32 PM

Miyagi, your going to open up debate about how you are just a blind sheep for FoxNews!

According to everyone that is Obama loving, FoxNews is the devil when it comes to Obama but yet surprisingly they are correct about him 100%.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#14 : July 24, 2008, 03:38:50 PM

You would think that if he made his own name, he would have choosen something better.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The light at the end of the tunnel « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools