Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets say we go offense with the first pick « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 18, 2006, 04:47:23 PM

I Think Thomas may bee a tad bit better than Trueblood....it would be a good problem to have

I would pencil Thomas in at LOT...  Meaning AD could compete with Buenning at LOG, and Walker/Trueblood compete at ROT.

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 18, 2006, 04:50:51 PM

of course our draft will be predicated on who we sign in FA .. say we sign a good OL man then in the draft unless theres a count miss stud there I would trade down and get another pick...or 2...or pick and a player.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
#17 : December 18, 2006, 04:56:11 PM

of course our draft will be predicated on who we sign in FA .. say we sign a good OL man then in the draft unless theres a count miss stud there I would trade down and get another pick...or 2...or pick and a player.
trade down and target whom?

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#18 : December 18, 2006, 04:56:52 PM

Trading down is great in theory but rarely is an option. 

#19 : December 18, 2006, 05:38:14 PM

trade down and target whom?

If you want a jamarcus russell he wil be a reach at 3 you can go to 10-15 and get him there pick up another first day pick. There are a few guys worth a top 5 pick however I dont think there are five if you know what I mean.

Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Brady Quinn
Gaines Adams

the rest of the guys you might as well trade down pick up a guy you "like" like a Jarcus Russell/Dwyane Jarrett/Lamar Woodly and address needs in the 2nd 3rd round where you may pick up another pick.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets say we go offense with the first pick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools