Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Favre could be a Buccaneer by Sunday « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: July 24, 2008, 05:44:21 PM

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=foxsports&vid=94ce9f5c-77ca-443c-ba3f-af7efc423c23&from=MSNHP&fg=Fox_Hed&MSNHPHMA

Snook

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 24, 2008, 05:46:59 PM

The mention of Simms' discussion with Bruce Allen discredits that guys entire "feeling".

simmstheanswer

Starter

#2 : July 24, 2008, 05:54:33 PM

The mention of Simms' discussion with Bruce Allen discredits that guys entire "feeling".
because that's been proven to not have taken place??

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 24, 2008, 05:55:27 PM

we shall see...

I wonder how long it will take for the Bucs Favre jerseys to hit the market once this becomes official?

I know I'll be getting one for myself asap!  The local cheeseheads will love to see me walking around in that for sure!

Snook

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 24, 2008, 05:57:00 PM

No, because its ridiculous.  Just like the rest of the Favre circus going on here.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 24, 2008, 05:58:32 PM

we shall see...

I wonder how long it will take for the Bucs Favre jerseys to hit the market once this becomes official?

I know I'll be getting one for myself asap! �The local cheeseheads will love to see me walking around in that for sure!

i might just get one even if he doesnt play haha

simmstheanswer

Starter

#6 : July 24, 2008, 06:02:44 PM

No, because its ridiculous.  Just like the rest of the Favre circus going on here.
ridiculous doesn't mean it's not true.

Swolf

Practice Squad

#7 : July 24, 2008, 06:04:50 PM

the link works but the video doesn't start. Can someone give a rundown?

Snook

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 24, 2008, 06:06:50 PM

It does in this instance. 

simmstheanswer

Starter

#9 : July 24, 2008, 06:07:37 PM

It does in this instance.

i was thinking the exact opposite.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 24, 2008, 06:08:48 PM

No, because its ridiculous.  Just like the rest of the Favre circus going on here.

Snook - if this weren't happening we would be talking about a wr who got cut in - what - San Diego, or bemoaning Shockey to NO.  If it happens the NFC South changes with one move.  The potential of watching that is worth all the ridiculous circus-like happenings.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Snook

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 24, 2008, 06:12:07 PM

the link works but the video doesn't start. Can someone give a rundown?

Its another tool predicting, not reporting, that Favre gets traded to Tampa based on what Chris Simms said and the fact Gruden picked Favre up from the airport 16 years ago...  He also mentions our solid running game and mentions Cadillac but not Graham, Dunn or Bennett in doing so.  Don't waste your 3 minutes.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 24, 2008, 06:17:22 PM

Snook - if this weren't happening we would be talking about a wr who got cut in - what - San Diego, or bemoaning Shockey to NO. �If it happens the NFC South changes with one move. �The potential of watching that is worth all the ridiculous circus-like happenings. �

Very true.  But at least those things are actual NEWS.

But seriously, its all good for now.  I'm just a little tired of it.  And when Sunday passes and there's no Brett Favre in Tampa, can we all drop this nonsense?  Can we agree on that?

I'm excited for the season to start - minus Brett Favre - I want to see what Garcia does with another year in Tampa.  I want to see if our O-Line live up to the hype.  I want to see what RB emerges in Tampa.  I want to see how the TE situation shakes out.  I want to see how Gaines does in his second year.  I could go on and on.

Training camp is about to start, folks.  The players WE ACTUALLY HAVE are about to start playing and battling for positions.  The best time of year is about to start and we're here having a Madden 09 discussion about Brett Favre being traded to the Bucs.  Ugh. 

I'm sure someone will say... "If you don't like the Favre news, then ignore it"...  but its pretty hard considering 2 out of 3 threads are about him reporting the SAME EXACT "news". 

#13 : July 24, 2008, 06:28:40 PM

maybe you should take a break from the boards and go fishing for a day or two?  It should be over by sunday....

Snook

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 24, 2008, 06:33:39 PM

maybe you should take a break from the boards and go fishing for a day or two?  It should be over by sunday....

Yeah, that's a good idea.  I think I'll get out of here for a bit.  Thanks, caradoc. 

But unfortunately, it won't be over by Sunday.  I have a feeling it'll linger on for awhile.  As soon as the Bucs lose a game, people will be screaming (and posting) for Favre. 

At least I'll have the reports from TC to read soon. 

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Favre could be a Buccaneer by Sunday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools