Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Rattay Reassessed « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

shall555

Starter

#60 : December 22, 2006, 05:50:17 PM

I'd rather have a stable of Garcia, Rattay, McCown, and Grads. Than anything with Simms in it. Let Garcia and Rattay duke it out. Their competition in SF brought out the best in both.

yeah but i thik that we are not going to see all of these guys back here in 07 if Simms resign. If he does then its going to be like this. Simms, McCown and Gradkowski and Maybe Ratty who knows he might go into training camp agian with these 4 guys all are able to get it done but only id Simms Resign. If he deosnt then who knows whats going to happen with the QB spot

That's the same crap QB stable we've had this year. I don't think GruAllen is going to go with that group. We've already seen how awful that contingency plan is. I think they're going to pull a quality veteran QB from FA, since they now have the money to shop for a decent backup instead of backups with injury issues (Fiedler), outright busts (Akili), etc.

gone

Hall of Famer
#61 : December 22, 2006, 07:57:05 PM

Rattay still blows.
So does Simms.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Rattay Reassessed « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools