Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ? on insider access « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: July 26, 2008, 10:19:42 AM

Is anyone else being denied insider access while having a fully paid subscription? Am I the only one? Is anyone in the subscription office on Saturdays? All I could get was the recorder.

This is very poor timing. The first day of TC and I'm not getting what I paid for long ago.

#1 : July 26, 2008, 10:23:51 AM

no problems for me

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 26, 2008, 10:37:43 AM

No problems here either, but a little while back, my password didn't work for a few days... weird....

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#3 : July 26, 2008, 10:57:19 AM

Yes, I have had the same problem.

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 26, 2008, 11:55:44 AM

1sparkybuc - The subscription office is closed on weekends.

However, if you e-mail me at flynn@PewterReport.com I can send you the Pewter Insider stories we publish that you cannot access until the problem gets resolved on Monday.

Cool?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 26, 2008, 01:25:46 PM

1sparkybuc - The subscription office is closed on weekends.

However, if you e-mail me at flynn@PewterReport.com I can send you the Pewter Insider stories we publish that you cannot access until the problem gets resolved on Monday.

Cool?
Cool.
Thank you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ? on insider access « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools