Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hate....... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#105 : July 28, 2008, 09:34:18 PM

Forgot about that line - I removed the post.

There was no need to remove the post.  I don't know why some even open this thread if they are so high above it, but they keep opening and talking down to folks.

cskapper

Starter
#106 : July 28, 2008, 09:26:03 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "Never argue with an idiot lest they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

#107 : July 28, 2008, 09:15:25 PM

Geez, you guys are outta control.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#108 : July 28, 2008, 09:16:13 PM

Chris - do you really think you are taking the high ground here?

cskapper

Starter
#109 : July 28, 2008, 09:22:45 PM

No, but being that it's Chrispy - I just had to for old times sake.  Sorry gentlemen.

I'll leave it at what it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "Never argue with an idiot lest they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#110 : July 28, 2008, 09:24:14 PM

Chris - do you really think you are taking the high ground here?

Is Chris, Chrispy's twin brother?

Sharing PMs from Chrispy about his sister's sex life?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#111 : July 28, 2008, 09:36:21 PM

There was no need to remove the post.  I don't know why some even open this thread if they are so high above it, but they keep opening and talking down to folks.

Well we see a new post and the thread at the top of the list, so we click on it.  When there is a thread called "Chrispy the drama queen and his merry band of jackasses", I will be sure to pass it by.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#112 : July 28, 2008, 09:37:30 PM

Chris, Tee bone and a few other accounts are all Chrispy if you ask me.

IDC as long as the pictures and bragging arent around.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#113 : July 28, 2008, 09:38:31 PM

Well we see a new post and the thread at the top of the list, so we click on it.  When there is a thread called "Chrispy the drama queen and his merry band of jackasses", I will be sure to pass it by.

You can't remember what this thread is about?  Really?

cskapper

Starter
#114 : July 28, 2008, 09:57:10 PM

Wow, I can assure you that I am not that uneducated braggard, Chrispy.  He was pretty much my nemesis when I ran TampaBayMojo.com which is now defunct.  I'm not really active much in here - but I am a Pewter Insider and I can assure you PR has my information.  Plus, you'll never read any threats from me and I try to keep stupid posts to a minimum.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#115 : July 28, 2008, 11:14:08 PM

Wow, I can assure you that I am not that uneducated braggard, Chrispy. He was pretty much my nemesis when I ran TampaBayMojo.com which is now defunct. I'm not really active much in here - but I am a Pewter Insider and I can assure you PR has my information. Plus, you'll never read any threats from me and I try to keep stupid posts to a minimum.

looks to me like your only purpose here was to stir up drama, congrats, mission accomplished...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#116 : July 28, 2008, 11:15:01 PM

I'm starting to wonder if Turbo is another one of your accounts, Chubby.

yes, you have busted me, I am chrispy...

now shut up before I punch you in the skull!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#117 : July 28, 2008, 11:27:23 PM

Now THAT, was funny.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hate....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools