Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With Favre at QB, Vikings lose in the playoffs to the Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 29, 2008, 11:52:57 AM

Video games. please. I have a 2007 madden football game and played it for about an hour since I was a huge football fan. It stunk video games are for those who still live at home with mom.
Would you like some toast to go along with your frosted flakes.

Are you like 80 years old?

Also, you go ahead and make those opinions of yours fly. I don't even play them anymore (I like pc games better) but I will tell you, there are a LOT of jobs in this country BECAUSE of video gamers. Don't get your Roids flaring up again, just because you don't have any game. It isn't anyone elses fault you suck at playing.

Lets pick on video games/players too, just like we've done to the American Farmers, and oil companies.

The U.S. MUST be a great place if they can have "bums" like you actually living well.

No thanks. I've already had a "BucsMum" roast-beef spread.... Why would I want cereal?

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 29, 2008, 02:25:40 PM

Video games. please. I have a 2007 madden football game and played it for about an hour since I was a huge football fan. It stunk video games are for those who still live at home with mom.

Funny, I'm happily married - been so for six years...Haven't lived with mom for about 15 yrs...and I've played ever version of Madden back to John Madden Football in 1988. I enjoy sports games - so I have Madden 08, NHL 2k8, MLB the Show 08 and just bought NCAA 09 which I'm enjoying immensely.  I've also had March Madness and some FPS games as well. I've had every system, but after the last Red Ring of Death on my 360, I'm just running with a PS3 now (actually two...my wife wanted one, to replace her PS2 and it keeps her out of the way when I want to play Madden).

But then again, my I'm a sys admin, I'm in the computer field - so I'm comfortable with electronic games. I'd be careful with generalizing a group of people. Not all of us are losers who still live with mom

#17 : July 29, 2008, 07:45:01 PM

looks great, as much as i hate to admit it

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : July 29, 2008, 09:53:49 PM

FEAR is pretty damned creepy...I own the game.  Have not played in a while...but it is not nearly as creepy as the first resident evil.  That game made me jump on more than one occasion.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#19 : July 29, 2008, 09:59:56 PM

I don't have the means to buy the PS3, so I stick to playing NCAA Football 09 and Nascar 09 online... from my own house.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 30, 2008, 08:32:33 AM

I am sooo flippin out of the main stream - not into the video games - but the video game simulations being used for comparisons of teams does intrigue me - though I suspect a certain amount of hooey factor when comparing teams from different eras, and based on preseason theories.

Hooey is a technical term of my own invention - while not copyrited - it fits my thought patterns so well I feel a sort of ownership 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

MBF

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 30, 2008, 09:19:13 AM

Hooey-is that an adjective?

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#22 : July 30, 2008, 09:31:31 AM

I am going to start an NCAA 09 thread in the Pirate's Cove so that we can see who all plays and exchange names and such. I'd love to play against somebody online who has it.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With Favre at QB, Vikings lose in the playoffs to the Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools