Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: E. Graham--did he get hurt today? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

enterprise

Rookie
« : July 29, 2008, 04:45:56 PM »

Living up here in Deadskin country and working as a Fed limits my access to timely camp info.  However, I caught an alert from an old fantasy football site that said that the former "Mr. August" sprained an ankle.  Anyone have details? 

Thanks!

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

« #1 : July 29, 2008, 04:46:38 PM »

I believe it was Mr. Askew who sprained the ankle.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

« #2 : July 29, 2008, 04:52:27 PM »

whew...

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

« #3 : July 29, 2008, 04:53:51 PM »

askew is pretty important too. Was a big reason to running success last year.

bucbeast

Second String
« #4 : July 29, 2008, 04:57:23 PM »

According to Cummstein of the Trib it was Graham who dinged his ankle, I haven't seen anything in regards to Askew but he did mention that Troupe got hurt also.

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

« #5 : July 29, 2008, 05:00:00 PM »

bucsrback where in deadskin territory are ya? Im in the heart of Redskin territory.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

marlevr

Second String
« #6 : July 29, 2008, 05:01:42 PM »

From bucs.com

With the contact increasing in practice on the second day of workouts in pads, the Bucs started to accumulate a few bumps and bruises, though nothing apparently too serious at this point. RBs B.J. Askew and Earnest Graham got minor knocks to the leg; Askew kept practicing with a slightly turned ankle while Graham watched a good portion of the second half of practice. TE Ben Troupe missed the second half of Monday morning's session after taking a shot to the head.

http://www.buccaneers.com/TrainingCamp/TrainingRoomFull.aspx

« #7 : July 29, 2008, 05:09:46 PM »

whew...

Whew what?  Askew is more important than EG. 

Badabing

Hall of Famer

« #8 : July 29, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »

whew...

Whew what? Askew is more important than EG.

I am sorry.  I am always wrong.  I do believe Askew is important...but Graham is important too.  I will take back my whew..

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

« #9 : July 29, 2008, 05:17:32 PM »

On a day when second-year safety Sabby Piscitelli starred, the Bucs lost running back Earnest Graham and tight end Ben Troupe to injuries.

Graham twisted an ankle and Troupe suffered a hit to the head that forced him to leave the workout early. It�s still too early to tell just how long Graham and Troupe will be out but it�s a good guess both could easily miss a workout or two at the least.

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/related/C546/?sports

enterprise

Rookie
« #10 : July 29, 2008, 05:19:34 PM »

Bucco:

I live in Alexandria, but still, almost at the cost of divorce, have season tickets...unfortunately, with the crazy cost of airfare and two kids, it's harder and harder to make it down to Tampa for games.  If I'm lucky I'll hit two or so.  Fortunately, I still have friends/family that ease my pain by buying my tickets.  Anyway, for the past few years I've been hitting the Crystal City Sports Pub and Bugsy's in Old Town.  Suprisingly, there are a handful of Bucs fans at the Pub every week.  Now that we're finally out of a condo, I can enjoy Sunday Ticket, but I'm always looking for a chance at parole from the family obligations!  And for inquiring minds, I think Jim Zorn is going to make Spurrier's tenure look like the Golden Age.  There's a ton of talent on the Skins' roster, but this guys is about as inspiring and articulate a leader as Leeman Bennett.  Who knows, maybe they get lucky?

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

« #11 : July 29, 2008, 05:23:06 PM »

I doubt that bucsrback, The Redskins are perennial underachievers and never can really play the football that its intended. I just look at their team and just laugh because they are really stacked on Offense and D but they cant get it done. And I am right in PG like literally 10 mins from FedEX. I wish I had Sunday Ticket but no Direct TV so I just listen to the internet radio from WWJB during the season to listen in on Bucs games. Jim Zorn isnt a splashy coach aquisition that Snyder made so who knows maybe the idiot might be starting to think a little but I doubt Zorn gets anything done this season and goes 5-11 at the best.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
« #12 : July 29, 2008, 05:28:11 PM »

bucsrback,

WOuld be nice if your city was listed in your profile. Many of the rest of us like to know where our fans reside.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

« #13 : July 29, 2008, 05:37:17 PM »

whew...

I am sorry. I am always wrong. I do believe Askew is important...but Graham is important too. I will take back my whew..

Forget what he means to just EG, if we lose Askew our whole offense will suffer.  Dude you really need to get off the EG love.  When you can't recognize that our starting FB is probably the most versitile back in the backfield and is mainly responsible for the success of EG and will be for the others there's a problem...And while Storer is coming along nicely, actually better than nicely, he's still not as good and valuable as BJ.  That guy is a beast...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Badabing

Hall of Famer

« #14 : July 29, 2008, 06:50:43 PM »

whew...

I am sorry. I am always wrong. I do believe Askew is important...but Graham is important too. I will take back my whew..

Dude you really need to get off the EG love.

haha where do I show Earnest Graham love.  If anything in my posts I show that I think Warrick Dunn will take carries away from Graham because 1) Gruden loves him 2) he signed a 2 year, 6 million dollar deal.  I also said they shouldn't give him a big contract because he is unproven.

I am far from an Earnest Graham fan, but I def dont want to see him hurt.  He had 10 TDs for us last year.  As for Askew...I agree.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: E. Graham--did he get hurt today? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools