Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: E. Graham--did he get hurt today? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : July 29, 2008, 08:21:16 PM

whew...

Whew what? Askew is more important than EG.

I am sorry.  I am always wrong.  I do believe Askew is important...but Graham is important too.  I will take back my whew..

You're not always wrong.  I agreed with you once...

bucs1

Practice Squad
#16 : July 29, 2008, 09:27:23 PM

I wonder how serious Graham, Askew, and Troupe's injuries are.  Hopefully Pewter Report will have an update for us tomorrow.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 29, 2008, 09:49:17 PM

whew...

Whew what? Askew is more important than EG.

I am sorry. I am always wrong. I do believe Askew is important...but Graham is important too. I will take back my whew..

You're not always wrong. I agreed with you once...

HAHA yea but remember you agreed that I was an idiot.....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : July 29, 2008, 09:51:13 PM

Graham has been the most productive back for Gruden in his stint as the BUcs coach.

I can only hope Earnest is rock solid in terms of health...after him, the BUcs roll with Bennett and Dunn.  Not really sold on Dunn anymore. 

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 29, 2008, 09:52:44 PM

Graham has been the most productive back for Gruden in his stint as the BUcs coach.

I can only hope Earnest is rock solid in terms of health...after him, the BUcs roll with Bennett and Dunn. Not really sold on Dunn anymore.

What does he have to do to get you sold again?

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 29, 2008, 09:54:37 PM

I can only hope Earnest is rock solid in terms of health...after him, the BUcs roll with Bennett and Dunn. Not really sold on Dunn anymore.

PLay a lot better than he did last season, and lose about four years.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 29, 2008, 10:44:54 PM

PLay a lot better than he did last season, and lose about four years.

You know he ain't losing the years but I'll bet he plays a lot better than last year

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 30, 2008, 08:59:01 AM

Line up in the backfield next to the greatest running quarterback in NFL history.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 30, 2008, 09:02:06 AM

And who would that be? Peyton Manning?

enterprise

Rookie
#24 : July 30, 2008, 11:37:24 AM

Not for anything, but I'd take the Dunn for Pittman swap every single time.  Now don't get me wrong, Pittman was one hell of a team player and at times a true unsung hero of this team...but even at his "advanced age" Dunn has great vision/instincts, hands and is perhaps pound-for-pound the best pass blocking HB in the league.  And while he may not be the same player he was during his initial stint here, I'm betting that he'll be a nice change-of-pace back to Graham. 

The Q

Pro Bowler

#25 : July 30, 2008, 11:50:50 AM

The Bucs got great VALUE out of Pittman, in his time in Tampa Bay. Dunn IS OLD for a RB, now it remains to be seen if he still has the skills you think he has.
Nagging injuries, especially ankles and knees are the worse that can happen to a player. Let's all hope EG is okay, and Askew too.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 30, 2008, 12:25:46 PM

Are you guys calling Dunn OLD listening and reading?  By ALL accounts by the media, teammates, and coaching staff the guy doesn't look to have lost a step.  He himself has said his only problem is learning the offense, but he's progressing and being in for OTA's have helped.  I get the youth movement, I sorta get the Graham love, but I don't get people just totally dissing Dunn's abilities for one off year on a team in shambles.  We all moaned and griped about Pittman until he proved he was a good teammate, could pick up the blitz, and run the wheel route.  Dunn is already a character guy, no questions there.  He's the BEST blitz pick up guy pound for pound in the league. And Lord knows he'll be better, faster, with more vision with any route he runs.  So how in the heck can this guy be a downgrade or not a serious factor in this offense.  Even at his age he's TEN times better than Pittman ever could be!!!  Plus he's durable hasn't had a bad injury that has kept him from playing...

I'm not asking you to like the guy, I'm saying think about how you characterize this guy before you just make blanket statements without thinking about what you're really saying.  Most of yo who says Dunn is old are clamoring for an ancient QB from another team and think he'll take you to the promise land but can't get behind a crafty vet RB who has "simular" HOF credentials.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#27 : July 30, 2008, 12:47:16 PM

Not for anything, but I'd take the Dunn for Pittman swap every single time.  Now don't get me wrong, Pittman was one hell of a team player and at times a true unsung hero of this team...but even at his "advanced age" Dunn has great vision/instincts, hands and is perhaps pound-for-pound the best pass blocking HB in the league.  And while he may not be the same player he was during his initial stint here, I'm betting that he'll be a nice change-of-pace back to Graham. 
I personally didn't understand the Dunn over Pittman choice. Pittman knew the offense well, Dunn has to learn it.  Pittman had a few injuries the past couple of years that obviously played into the decision. I was disappointed when they went with Dunn over a younger back.  I thought they would sign a back for the future.  Not the now. 

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 30, 2008, 01:05:10 PM

Younger doesn't always equal better...

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#29 : July 30, 2008, 01:14:45 PM

I agree Chev. I just figured someone like Julius Jones could be around longer. 
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: E. Graham--did he get hurt today? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools