Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst All Time Movie: Pick as many as you want! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

: July 30, 2008, 01:52:35 PM

I figured since we had an All-Time Best we should have an ALL Time worst.

I really am not too critical on movies but I have to put a couple bad movies down to never watch.

The Wicker Man.( Goood LORD was that movie awful. It had a funny scene of Nick Cage punching a woman in a bear suit but other then that it was god awful.)

Alpha Dog ( The movie seemed to me like how many really stupid Tattooes we could put on Justin Timberlake.)

Herbie:Unloaded. (As hot as Lindsay Lohan is, that movie was just soooo bad. It just was like the most cheeziest stuff ever.)

Accepted. ( Justin Long just completely bores the hell out of me. And in that movie he just seemed like a real **CENSORED**.)

Annapolis. ( That has to be the worst absolute WORST movie ever to be produced regarding the US Navy. I live very close to the USNA and that set was just absolutely NOTHING like the real Naval Academy. Plus the scene of the Destroyer sitting in the river is inaccurate as there is no Destroyer in the Severn River.)

Dan in Real Life. ( Steve Carrell is a funny man but that movie is the ONLY one I have EVER walked out on.)

Just so many to count. Please add your total waste of time.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : July 30, 2008, 01:55:51 PM

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 30, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Spider-Man 3

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 30, 2008, 02:01:05 PM

Howard the Duck

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#4 : July 30, 2008, 02:03:15 PM

Oh my god RedAlert, I remember that movie. It almost as seemed it was made for people who went to the movies who were on weed or an acid trip.

Another movie I think is terrible is The Brothers Grimm

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 30, 2008, 02:12:15 PM

I was on drugs when I saw that movie and it still sucked out loud. Think it permantly marred Lea Thompson's career...

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#6 : July 30, 2008, 02:14:51 PM

Borat

Chick Flicks I.E. Sex and the City

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#7 : July 30, 2008, 02:23:11 PM

You didnt like Borat?!?!?

Wow. I thought it was kind of funny.....

I will tell tell you another movie that sucked. The Incredible Hulk and Norbit. Norbit was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 30, 2008, 02:28:41 PM

You didnt like Borat?!?!?

Wow. I thought it was kind of funny.....

I will tell tell you another movie that sucked. The Incredible Hulk and Norbit. Norbit was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Are you talking Hulk or The Incredible Hulk?

acacius

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 30, 2008, 02:29:46 PM

Wing Commander.  I'm not sure I'll ever forgive myself for actually paying money to see that.  It was a particular shame since a movie that was actually based on the games could have been perfectly decent summer movie fare.

NovaBuc

Starter

#10 : July 30, 2008, 02:31:49 PM

Ishtar, any Aliens movie after the first two, any M. Night Shyamalan movie other than The Sixth Sense,  Star Wars Episode 1, Gigli, Battlefield: Earth.

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#11 : July 30, 2008, 02:32:14 PM

You like Borat? I hated it

You hated Norbit, I thought the movie sucked but it was funny as hell. "How you doin'?"

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#12 : July 30, 2008, 02:34:32 PM

Oh my GOD Nova, I remember Battlefield Earth. I think I watched about 15 mins of it before I thought that was one of the worst films ever. I just couldnt remember. Nothing like seeing John Travolta in dreads. Wow you brought up a bad bad memory.

Oh and its the latest Hulk movie with the CGI graphics I think.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 30, 2008, 02:35:42 PM

(sorry, apparently some people dont like message boards linking to their page)

by far the worst movie I've ever seen.  

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#14 : July 30, 2008, 02:36:15 PM

I Heart Huckabees
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst All Time Movie: Pick as many as you want! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools