Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst All Time Movie: Pick as many as you want! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 30, 2008, 03:11:30 PM

Waterworld

BOOOOO, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I liked that movie, never understood all the hate for that one.

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#31 : July 30, 2008, 03:12:10 PM

bucco - why do you even attempt to watch some of these "movies"?

Man, when you play 5-6 games of Beer Pong then do shots of tequila and whiskey....you are going to do alotta things you regret. Unfortunately for me I watch terrible movies.

You must have serious issues with alcohol if it drives you to watching  "From Justin to Kelly" and "Crossroads with Brittney Spears",.

Its not like I CHOSE to watch it. They just happen to be on and usually chicks at parties are the ones that have it on so I just sit down and watch. Only time Id ever watch it. Sadly, I am one of those alcoholics who remembers everything.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 30, 2008, 03:12:49 PM

I was going to ask the same exact question...

Some of those movies, you are just asking for it.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : July 30, 2008, 03:13:02 PM

the Warriors  ;D

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 30, 2008, 03:14:33 PM

the Warriors  ;D

that's harsh haha i love that movie

and as for the Happening....seriously....they were being chased by wind...how can one not like that......but seriously seriously Shamalamadingdong should just stop

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 30, 2008, 03:15:08 PM

Man, when you play 5-6 games of Beer Pong then do shots of tequila and whiskey....you are going to do alotta things you regret. Unfortunately for me I watch terrible movies.

there is something about reading about a 17 year old playing beer pong and doing shots that just doesn't sit right with me on these message boards.

can you at least lie to us again and tell us you are drinking age so it isn't quite as creepy?

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#36 : July 30, 2008, 03:16:06 PM

there is something about reading about a 17 year old playing beer pong and doing shots that just doesn't sit right with me on these message boards.

can you at least lie to us again and tell us you are drinking age so it isn't quite as creepy?

yet I am willing to bet you were doing the same damn thing I was when you were 17.

get over yourself.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 30, 2008, 03:16:10 PM

Waterworld

BOOOOO, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I liked that movie, never understood all the hate for that one.
Here's one reason

http://www.cracked.com/article_16409_p2.html

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#38 : July 30, 2008, 03:16:22 PM

the Warriors ;D

that's harsh haha i love that movie

never saw it.  I'm just busting turbo's chops

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 30, 2008, 03:17:18 PM

Sadly, I am one of those alcoholics who remembers everything.

wow, a 17 year old alcholholic is nothing to brag about...  in fact, that is even more sad than a drunk who can remember things...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#40 : July 30, 2008, 03:17:59 PM

yet I am willing to bet you were doing the same damn thing I was when you were 17.

get over yourself.

I didn't.  I hung with people that did, but I didn't.  And if I ever caught myself watching Justin Meets Kelly after a bender, thenI'd check myself into rehab immediately.   ;D

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 30, 2008, 03:19:03 PM

get over yourself.

well, even if that is true, I wasn't in primarily adult company bragging about it to strangers either...

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#42 : July 30, 2008, 03:19:35 PM

I see your Battlefield:Earth and raise you RV.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 30, 2008, 03:20:51 PM

the only movie I ever walked out of early was:

Caddyshack II

IMO, that is the worst flick ever, not one time did I even crack a smile. AWFUL CRAP!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 30, 2008, 03:21:43 PM

note to any 17 year old that has played beer pong all night, taken shots, is still coherent, and is with a girl that is putting in "from justin to kelly":  MAKE  YOUR MOVE!

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst All Time Movie: Pick as many as you want! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools