Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good movies that never get any mention.. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#150 : August 28, 2008, 07:30:25 PM

Humanoids from the Deep scared the absolute crap out of me when I was a kid...

I wonder if they make that on dvd?

hmmmmmmm

EDIT:  They make it on DVD but it is out of print...  They also remade this movie a few years ago, which I was not aware of, nor will I bother checking it out, I hate remakes!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#151 : August 28, 2008, 07:28:01 PM

I like summer school also...

I used to love that one, and wanted her sooooo bad!

lol

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#152 : August 28, 2008, 07:34:40 PM

here is one from my top 10 favs:

I've never even heard of that movie. What is it?

Todd, Night of the Comet is a classic!

You are missing out Java, it is an excellent film...

I watch that one a few times a year, I never grow tired of it......EVER!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#153 : August 28, 2008, 07:35:07 PM

StarShip Troopers, the first one

NO DOUBT!

jameswilder

Starter

#154 : August 28, 2008, 08:09:48 PM

I would deffinately put Patton on that list I totally forgot and got rid of The Dirty Dozen. I still think A Bridge Too Far was one of my favorites. It covered both sides of the story and all aspects and not to mention all the A-List stars. Hopkins,Caine,O Neal,Fox,Hackman,Redford,etc.

I totally agree with a bridge too far. Great production and historically correct. If you haven't seen Das Boot, I'd suggest watching it. Very historically correct representation of life of a U Boat.

Man I am really pizzed now. Our local affliate is stating techincal problems and I can't get the Bucs game here in Ft Myers. 

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#155 : August 28, 2008, 10:33:35 PM

They Live with that great actor Rowdy Roddy Piper! One of the best lines ever in a movie "I'm here to kick butt and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum!"

It's kind of cheesy but definitely a good watch haha. Cool plot, Roddy Piper + the guy from Platoon, murdering the hell out of aliens. Perfect recipe for a movie haha

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#156 : August 28, 2008, 10:36:11 PM

Dressed to Kill

Angie **CENSORED**inson

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#157 : August 28, 2008, 10:54:26 PM

Oscar.Sylvester Stallone as a 30's gangster.Well written and good clean humor.It never get's any love.It may have been a box office bomb but it is really worth watching.Also how about Rude Awakening?Eric Roberts and Cheech Marin as hippies returning to the city after 20 years in the Columbian jungle.They start a war by accident.Silly plot,good movie.

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#158 : August 29, 2008, 01:00:22 AM

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good movies that never get any mention.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools