Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Secure Your Copy Of The Rotoworld.com Fantasy Football Draft Guide « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: July 30, 2008, 09:43:25 PM

Need some advice and pointers for your Fantasy Football League and team in 2008?

Order your copy of the Rotoworld.com Fantasy Football Draft Guide!

It includes:

550-plus player profiles
Exclusive tiering system
system cheatsheets
... and much, much more.

To order your copy of the Rotoworld.com Fantasy Football Draft guide, click on the link below.

http://www.rotoworld.com/referredby/refer.asp?id=PEW&url=http://www.rotoworld.com/premium/draftguide/football/main_page.aspx

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 31, 2008, 12:01:29 AM

Ah, this explains the new board and it's placement just below the Red Board.  They're an advertiser.  Kudos.

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 31, 2008, 12:02:33 PM

Actually, no, Rotoworld.com is not an advertiser of ours. We've just agreed to help promote their Fantasy Football guides.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : August 01, 2008, 06:09:17 AM

Byotch slapped?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 01, 2008, 08:42:07 AM

Byotch slapped?

Yeah whatever.  I'll leave it where it lies.  It doesn't matter to me one way or the other.  I like having a forum dedicated to FF. 

So what round you taking Chris Simms in this year?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : August 01, 2008, 08:50:12 AM

Byotch slapped?

Yeah whatever.  I'll leave it where it lies.  It doesn't matter to me one way or the other.  I like having a forum dedicated to FF. 

The round before you take Griese.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 01, 2008, 09:01:40 AM

Byotch slapped?

Yeah whatever. I'll leave it where it lies. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I like having a forum dedicated to FF.

Ah nice comeback.  Unfortunately I never made a list of people who disagreed with me when Griese had his minimal fleeting success nor was I ever swinging from his jock.    ;)

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#7 : August 01, 2008, 09:34:20 AM

Byotch slapped?

Yeah whatever. I'll leave it where it lies. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I like having a forum dedicated to FF.

Ah nice comeback.  Unfortunately I never made a list of people who disagreed with me when Griese had his minimal fleeting success nor was I ever swinging from his jock.    ;)
I find it so hard to believe that after so long, you still are so clueless. The list of people were of fake Buccs fans who were writing off Simms before he was given a chance to succeed or fail. You must forget that the list was made before the Miami game when Griese got hurt. You were one of the dummies who thought Griese was actually responsible for our 4-1 record...LMAO. Unfortunately for you, everything you said he couldn't do, he proved you wrong in 1 season. Sorry if Simms made you look like a dumbass. I never hung from his jock, I wanted him to have a chance, just like I want McCown to have a chance now. But still even now, there are dumb fans like you writing off McCown before he gets a real chance such as you did with Simms. Hopefully McCown will have a chance to prove those fools wrong like Simms did you.

You said he'd never be a starter = Olaf wrong
You said he'd never win a game in the NFL = Olaf wrong
You said he lacked accuracy = Olaf Wrong
You said he'd never win a game and lead his team from behind = Olaf wrong
You said he'd never lead his team to victory with his arm alone = Olaf wrong(see Washington 2005)

So sad.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 01, 2008, 09:57:47 AM

You said he'd never lead his team to victory with his arm alone = Olaf wrong(see Washington 2005)

So sad.

Your list was of people who criticized Simms.  Nothing different than what you do everyday.  The not real Bucs fan is humor at its best Mr. Pick the team to lose in Week 1 of a free pick 'em league for Buc fans.

Garbage.  I said he sucked and would never be worth a damn in the NFL.  He does.  Bottom line. 

As for Griese I never pimped him as anything great.  I said he deserved to be the starter preseason and that Simms had done nothing to prove otherwise.  He did.  I said we were 5-1 with him as a starter that year.  He was.  Never said it was his doing or not his doing.  Matter of fact I dogged him for his stupid mistakes.

Keep making stuff up as you have along.  You'd think someone that pops off like you do would have the cojones to admit he was wrong.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : August 01, 2008, 10:17:39 AM

So sad.

Your list was of people who criticized Simms.  Nothing different than what you do everyday.  The not real Bucs fan is humor at its best Mr. Pick the team to lose in Week 1 of a free pick 'em league for Buc fans.

Garbage.  I said he sucked and would never be worth a damn in the NFL.  He does.  Bottom line. 

As for Griese I never pimped him as anything great.  I said he deserved to be the starter preseason and that Simms had done nothing to prove otherwise.  He did.  I said we were 5-1 with him as a starter that year.  He was.  Never said it was his doing or not his doing.  Matter of fact I dogged him for his stupid mistakes.

Keep making stuff up as you have along.  You'd think someone that pops off like you do would have the cojones to admit he was wrong.
First you need to tell me what I was wrong about? I never said Simms would be great. Heck, I never even said he'd be good. I said he deserved a chance before you bashed him.

Oh, blind loyalty and putting no thought into picks makes you a real fan? Thanks for advising me.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 01, 2008, 10:54:31 AM

Nah it makes you a hypocrite, but that was water under the bridge a long time ago.  I don't have to prove anything to you.  You've misquoted me on that so many times it's ridiculous.  You made him out to be the great white hope for this team.  And you made a list to call out those that disagreed with you when he looked like he might just might be a serviceable starter in the league.  You wrong to make the list in the very least.

It's ok abuc.  You win, you're right.  Feel free to criticize whoever, whenever and the rest of us will bow down to your greatness.   ::)

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#11 : August 01, 2008, 11:54:19 AM

Feel free to criticize whoever, whenever and the rest of us will bow down to your greatness.   ::)
Took you long enough. Some people just don't comprehend as easily I guess.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Secure Your Copy Of The Rotoworld.com Fantasy Football Draft Guide « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools