Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Mind was not freaked « previous next »
Page: 1 2

escobar

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 31, 2008, 07:28:09 PM

I went fishing tonight at Honeymoon Island, a friend of mine has the night pass so we were there until about 9. There was a very bright light coming from Clearwater Beach around 8-8:30, I'm assuming that was the building all lit up for the stunt. Glad to hear I didn't miss anything by watching it from 10 miles away.

I go fishin out that way a couple times a month. Half the time at Honeymoon Island, half the time wading in the causeway. Love that area. Great place to fish & get drunk.

I go at least once a week, sometimes twice. I'm going again all day tomorrow in fact.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 31, 2008, 07:30:53 PM

I went fishing tonight at Honeymoon Island, a friend of mine has the night pass so we were there until about 9. There was a very bright light coming from Clearwater Beach around 8-8:30, I'm assuming that was the building all lit up for the stunt. Glad to hear I didn't miss anything by watching it from 10 miles away.

Did you catch anything? (besides a buzz)

Nope, not a thing. I had four nice bites which were definitely Snook due to the fact I was using whole large grunts as bait, but I always get too impatient and try to set the hook too early. A friend of mine leaves his bail open and let's the Snook run with the bait freely for five seconds and then closes bail and sets the hook, I'm going to need to switch to that method. You do any fishing JG?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 31, 2008, 07:34:46 PM

The glass is always the first thing removed on a demolition site.

According to some of Joe's posts, Bush must've missed that part with the World Trade Center buildings.

That's good IG.  Good stuff.  LOL
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Mind was not freaked « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools