Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zohan « previous next »
Page: 1

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

: August 04, 2008, 11:35:16 AM

I saw that movie last night.   I thought it wasn't bad.   It was definitely not a classic like a Happy Gilmore type of movie, but it had some good parts.   The parts where he was cutting the women's hair were great.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 04, 2008, 06:37:08 PM

That movie sure died a quick death. You should be able to get it on DVD in about a week.. .

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 04, 2008, 08:49:13 PM

Maaaaan Java y'all must get movies late because I saw that last June and thought it was funny but a little too exaggerated and over the top.

I bought the DVD for 50 cents.   I'm not sure if it had been here or not before as I have no idea when it was at the movies here.   I did see the Dark Knight at the movies here 3 weeks ago and bought the Dark Knight dvd here 3 weeks ago as well.    I hadn't seen this Zohan around before though.   Maybe it wasn't promoted and the pirate dvd places didn't put many copies out.   I definitely do not see any promotion for any movie whatsoever on TV here so really I don't know what is brand new or not.   The one currently at the theaters here is the new Mummy movie, that is also here on DVD for 50 cents.   I'm not sure if that is current or not either though.

I do believe that's the most current Adam Sandler movie though.   Yes, it was too exaggerated and over the top for sure.   Not anywhere near his best flick.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zohan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools