Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama suporters CLICK HERE « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15 16

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#210 : August 31, 2008, 10:58:13 AM

Yep. That's why we need "Change". Thank you for making my point.
Pick a date in the past thirty years and Americans would be in the trailer if out of work for six months.  We had some good years in the eighties and nineties economically, and people still ran up their credit cards and spent beyond their means.  That's the real point here.

That tho is not the real reason we are in the economic woes that we are in. I hope that you are not meaning its the only reason...OBD

cskapper

Starter
#211 : August 31, 2008, 11:25:48 AM

If only Obama had promised me season tickets to the Bucs games - club level of course - then I would have probably voted for him.  I mean - he promised everybody almost everything possible Thursday night but he left me out!  It's probably because I look like a younger version of the guys on the dollar bills so he thinks I have a bunch of them or something.  But I'm sure he's too busy hiking to Obama's cave to get him since he evidently knows where it is and McCain is obviously too scared to go get him.  Thank GOD for Obama's service to our country! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "Never argue with an idiot lest they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#212 : August 31, 2008, 11:27:16 AM

Yep. That's why we need "Change". Thank you for making my point.
Pick a date in the past thirty years and Americans would be in the trailer if out of work for six months.  We had some good years in the eighties and nineties economically, and people still ran up their credit cards and spent beyond their means.  That's the real point here.

That tho is not the real reason we are in the economic woes that we are in. I hope that you are not meaning its the only reason...OBD
Of course not.  Lots of reasons, especially oil issues, war, HUGE deficits, out of control spending by the gov't.  

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#213 : August 31, 2008, 11:30:11 AM

Once again, who is responsible for the issues you mentioned? Republicans....

More specifically, the Bush Administration, who John McCain has voted with 90-95% of the time.

cskapper

Starter
#214 : August 31, 2008, 11:43:18 AM

More specifically, the Bush Administration, who John McCain has voted with 90-95% of the time.

OMG, you're like so totally CORRECT!  I will vote for Obama today because Bush is EVIL.  Where's my voting machine???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "Never argue with an idiot lest they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#215 : August 31, 2008, 11:45:14 AM

The country thanks you for finally coming to your senses.

OMG, you're like so totally CORRECT! I will vote for Obama today because Bush is EVIL. Where's my voting machine???

The country thanks you for finally coming to your senses.

I knew you were a Valley Girl... ;D

kmitchell

Starter

#216 : August 31, 2008, 12:35:24 PM

OMG, you're like so totally CORRECT!  I will vote for Obama today because Bush is EVIL.  Where's my voting machine???

He's not evil, just stupid. It's a shame McCain votes the same as him 90% of the time though.

cskapper

Starter
#217 : August 31, 2008, 01:47:35 PM

He's so stupid that he manipulated most of the Democrats and Republicans into supporting his stupid plan to bring war to Iraq.  He's so stupid that he was able to manipulate over 50 million people to vote for him twice.  He's so stupid that he didn't know missile defense wouldn't work so he funded it with billions of dollars.  He's so stupid that two young democracies have begun because of his stupidity.  He's so stupid that he lowered taxes and somehow tax revenue went up.

I am glad Obama isn't stupid like he is.

kmitchell

Starter

#218 : August 31, 2008, 01:50:36 PM

Hes so stupid 600,000 civilians and 5,000 US troops are dead because of his judgement, he is so stupid because we have a 9 trillion dollar deficit, he is so stupid the entire international community hates us now, he is so stupid gas prices are sky high along with oil companies profits.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#219 : August 31, 2008, 01:52:12 PM

Cmon KM, try to look on the bright side.... :D

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#220 : August 31, 2008, 01:53:03 PM

Yes, K, we know you like to call people stupid.  Like the American soldiers serving our country overseas, for example, including your own friends.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#221 : August 31, 2008, 01:58:47 PM

the entire international community hates us now

he is so stupid gas prices are sky high along with oil companies profits.

That was the Dem's rallying cry in 2006, they were supposed to do something about it.  What happened?

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#222 : August 31, 2008, 01:59:34 PM

Oh we're going to do something about it Biggs. Count on that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#223 : August 31, 2008, 02:01:09 PM

Oh we're going to do something about it Biggs. Count on that.

That's what I keep hearing... 

That Democratic Congress has worse approval rates than Evil man Bush.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#224 : August 31, 2008, 02:45:04 PM

Don't be impatient.

Page: 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama suporters CLICK HERE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools