Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckles should have heard Barbers show today. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : December 20, 2006, 10:21:12 AM

It will be sweet revenge when we go 12-4 next year...these head hunters will have to choke on their words

Just think if Pittsburgh would have given up on Bill Cowher after year 5 they probably wouldnt have made it where they are now

There are a lot of WEAK MINDED fans in Tampa

#16 : December 20, 2006, 10:24:37 AM

Doesn't Tiki call out his coaching staff.....yeah

Didnt Jeremy Shockey do it also? "we got out played, out coached, we were not prepared"

BucsAddict

Starter

#17 : December 20, 2006, 11:15:31 AM

jesus why do you ppl get so worked up about a radio host?

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

#18 : December 20, 2006, 11:17:16 AM

Doesn't Tiki call out his coaching staff.....yeah

Didnt Jeremy Shockey do it also? "we got out played, out coached, we were not prepared"
Correct.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 20, 2006, 11:19:28 AM

Funny My tivo says the ball hit the ground.  Maybe becks needs the HDTivo?

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

#20 : December 20, 2006, 11:20:33 AM

Funny My tivo says the ball hit the ground. Maybe becks needs the HDTivo?
Me thinks if it happened to Chicago he'd be up in arms...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 20, 2006, 12:45:27 PM

Barber and Galloway are both excellent on the radio.   

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 20, 2006, 01:07:37 PM

java,and both speak highly of gruden....maybe beckles is playing to the dimwitted fans out there that buy his stupidity that hes a better coach then gruden and a better talent evaluator...maybe the glazers should hire ian to be the coach and general manager.This dimwit was down on the bucs every stinking year  so if you always say the same thing and you still have a show your bound to be right once in a while+....the year of the superbowl he picked them to go 5 and 11 as he did last year.
         Poor Ian said at the reunion party no one was showing him any love ...wonder why...maybe its because gruden was the one who got the ball rolling for such a day and always brings back the old bucs from time to time and actually hired WILLIAMS as an assistent...but did ian bring any of that up on his show ...not one word of how thoughtful that was to remember the vets which gruden always does...and no other coach did that not even dungy.
        Ian is starting to feel guilty cause he knows hes making up a lot of crap about the players and now hes grasping at straws going to the alstott card to get all the alstott people to call in and agree with this gruden hate fest that he has 5 days a week....wouldn't it be hilarious if gruden asked alstott to come back next year. ;)

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 20, 2006, 04:36:23 PM

If nothing else, as a former Buc, he should show some respect for the organization and the head coach. I hope he gets shunned by the whole organization. He can disagree with Gruden as a head coach but the hate spewed is ridiculous.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

bucfan11

Starter

#24 : December 20, 2006, 07:43:49 PM

Ian is jealous because he never played on a good team.  He seems to really enjoy criticizing the Bucs when they are down, but he is incapable of real analysis-even with his player background.  I just cannot listen to his show while he in in this mode. 

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 23, 2006, 07:20:20 PM

rusty,isn't it comical the way he talks about alllll the play he did in the nfl....he had a cup of coffee period,the way he talks like what he did ...its a joke.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 21, 2006, 08:52:24 PM

Ians jealous all right and his hate is making a lot of his ex teamates shy away from him like the plague,how can you bite the hand that feeds you ,gets brought back for the vets get together and all he can do is try to spread his poison then wonders why no body wants any part of him.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#27 : December 21, 2006, 09:03:07 PM

I don't know why anyone gets so worked up about Ian. Most Buc fans know not to get all riled up because we knew how awful he was as a player. Now most Gruden fans get all worked up because they take what he says about their coach personally. Beckles was a hack on the field and is a hack on the air... period.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 22, 2006, 04:59:00 PM

The funny thing is for all his jumping all over gruden for not having a vet back up qb how come he gives fox a free ride when carolina was picked by every body to go to the super bowl while the bucs were 40 to 1....how good are they without their starter and how about the falcons ....vicks been playing all year and whats their record and by the way those 2 teams had all their draft picks and had no cap problems at all...but next year may be a different story.

The big dummy got off his hate gruden crusade today ...for xmas I guess but to be fair about it those 2 teams didn't lose any draft picks and were not put in cap hell before their general manger jumped ship in mid stream.....whats so great about their season  at least gruden had a bunch of obstacles whats their excuse ...do you have a good answer without all the hate just look at the cold facts dummy.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 22, 2006, 05:10:37 PM

Beckles was a hack on the field and is a hack on the air... period.

He's worthless on the air.   But I thought he was a decent player.   Nothing great, but a helluva lot better than Dan Sileo.   
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckles should have heard Barbers show today. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools