Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Packer Poster here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

PackAttack

Practice Squad

: August 05, 2008, 05:12:31 PM

Thompsons been at Favres Green Bay house all afternoon with the Favres. The only reason would be to convince them to take a trade that TT has in hand. It's gotta be to Tampa.

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#1 : August 05, 2008, 05:14:24 PM

Huh? ESPN has video of Favre being at Lambough field for quite awhile. VIDEO.

Oh... who to trust?

Sparky/Chrispy is that you?

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 05, 2008, 05:14:31 PM

I hope your right and remember Favre is always going to be a Packer INSIDE…but we’d love to have him here…

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#3 : August 05, 2008, 05:14:50 PM

I've always thought he was overrated but I am open to having him here. I'd assume we'd promise him the starting job for this year and I would assume he would take that.

PackAttack

Practice Squad

#4 : August 05, 2008, 05:15:37 PM

here you go:

http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/

#5 : August 05, 2008, 05:16:14 PM

...Favre is always going to be a Packer INSIDE…

Bada - I'd normally agree with that... do you think that would change if he took us to the SB?...  Just a thought.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 05, 2008, 05:18:01 PM

Even if we won the Super Bowl this year with Favre.  He will still be remembered for his 16 years with Green Bay and his first superbowl win.  If he won with us, it would just be an ending to a brilliant career.  Just a shame he couldn’t do it with Green Bay.  Now if he comes here and we win 3-4 Super Bowls with him, then maybe the perspective will change, but I doubt that happens

Larry Brackins

Starter
#7 : August 05, 2008, 05:18:52 PM

I don't care how he is remember if he wins a Super Bowl here, I'll take the ring and run.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

PackAttack

Practice Squad

#8 : August 05, 2008, 05:19:28 PM

It's spreading like wildfire now-word is brett's on the phone with you guys now.

armydx316

Starter

#9 : August 05, 2008, 05:21:10 PM

http://savebrett.net/home/brett-favre-traded-to-tampa-bay.html

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#10 : August 05, 2008, 05:21:21 PM

It sounds to me like it's going to happen pretty quick here. Gruden motivates me on my couch why not Brett Favre who has a lot more fire under his butt than I will ever have.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 05, 2008, 05:21:34 PM

here you go:

http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/

They link to:

The news media will soon be reporting that Brett Favre has been traded to Tampa Bay according to an exclusive SaveBrett.net source close to Favre.

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel is currently crediting SaveBrett.net with breaking the story worldwide that the deal is all but done.  We expect this news to be the topic of Mike McCarthy's press conference in under an hour.  The mood is "very down and gloomy" at training camp according to Adam Chartier of SaveBrett.net who is on-site.

As a courtesy to fellow Favre supporters we informed the Rolfson brothers of BringBackBrettFavre.com with the news in-person, as well as the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and Green Bay Press Gazette by phone.

http://savebrett.net/home/brett-favre-traded-to-tampa-bay.html

The Q

Pro Bowler

#12 : August 05, 2008, 05:22:09 PM

I don't care how he is remember if he wins a Super Bowl here, I'll take the ring and run.

Ditto........Ditto.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 05, 2008, 05:22:25 PM

Apparently Brett was going to be a Buc 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, 10 days ago,  a week ago, last Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. 'I guarantee it' was an oft abused phrase around. I'll believe it when I see it.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#14 : August 05, 2008, 05:25:35 PM

Well that site has reported it but I mean how reputable is that site? It's obviously a fan site for Brett Favre and coming back to the Packers but I just can't say one way or another whether to believe anything from the source. Maybe the Packers fan here can shed some light.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Packer Poster here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools