Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR FF League « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#60 : December 23, 2008, 04:40:28 PM

Thanks. I appreciate that..

I still can't believe I knocked off the #3, #2 then you. I thought you would run away with it. Pays to get lucky at the right time I guess..

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#61 : January 02, 2009, 01:13:40 AM

you mean schultzie didn't win the league?

STRICK-9

Starter

#62 : January 04, 2009, 07:35:39 AM

Thanks. I appreciate that..

I still can't believe I knocked off the #3, #2 then you. I thought you would run away with it. Pays to get lucky at the right time I guess..

I wouldn't call it luck...you snagged both rb's (rhodes & choice) the week of our semi's that I was about to pick up and you got me...and both took ya to the house.

Great Championship...maybe next year.

I don\'t believe in the Electric Chair...I believe in Electric Bleachers!

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#63 : January 05, 2009, 02:55:36 PM

Yea, I picked up Choice, but I could never bring myself to use him in place of Turner or Peterson. I guess by lucky I meant lucky that guys like Cassell, Thigpen and Rhodes stepped up at the end. Didn't hurt that I had two of Pittsburghs LB's and Demarcus Ware, those guys scored like RB's do..

We gotta do this one again next year.

Alexa Montana

Practice Squad

#64 : August 29, 2009, 07:17:16 PM

play this year?
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR FF League « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools