Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Farve « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 06, 2008, 12:46:37 AM

.......how do you from saying Farve in your thread topic then saying favre like 3 spaces below.
He typed too damned fast.

Favre wants to play handball with Jake Plummer anyway.

Boid,

Give us one more "Brett Favre is not coming here" before it's too late...  ;)

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 06, 2008, 06:17:07 AM

Why cant any of these idiots ever spell his last name right?

Good question....but I'm a night owl and Mike and Mike is on now and the middle aged NSYNC reject and his cohort (who is not Golic no surprise there since he's 50% not doing the show now) is saying Favre will be a Buc in 24 hours or less with Garcia on the outs.   You know I posted earlier that would be a good thing for our team but now?  This late in camp?  I think not.  Late in TC Orlando will now be "As the World Turns, NFL style".  I'm trade marking that cause we are about to pay for a soap opera NFL style and I for one am not keen on it.  This guy is a legend...no doubt...but since the summer began he made himself a joke.  I for one feel we're better off with Jeff and his contract saga then we are with Brett and the media shine.  Glazer dollars aside I truly think we'll see this come true.  He's not our savior people, we still lack a solid WR core behind JG.  He doesn't even practice anymore so can we really count on him this year?  Bruce is about to dip well into our cap freedom at the media, Gruden, and Glazers behest.   For what?  Our 6th on the books QB?  Boy I do hope we can ride out Favre, Luke, and johnson or Favre, Luke, Griese, Johnson.    Garcia should nurse that injury and come back to shine just so this board freaks out on who to trade and who to start.   We certainly deserve it.......and yeah I'm drunk but this just sucks.  I hope the Jets land the Pack cast out at this point. 

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#32 : August 06, 2008, 06:41:00 AM

Favre will bring The Curse to Tampa...

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 06, 2008, 06:51:59 AM

Favre will bring The Curse to Tampa...

We sign the flip flopper and I fear you're right.  Oh but we can count on Luke to pull out 8-8 or 9-7 for us at a minimum.  In the NFC that's playoffs.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Farve « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools