Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grudenistas Unite! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

: December 20, 2006, 06:31:17 AM

Some donkey here coined that term - as I never have seen it used before reading the boards on this site. The new PR myth busting article on our head coach does an excellent job of laying out the facts and avoiding the hype. But beware - the whole staff is now considered GRUDENISTAS! - according to the jack ass that invented the word and assigns its meaning to anyone that doesn't hate Jon Gruden with a voracious passion. I think that donkey's name is Dalbuc. [banghead]
Gruden is a good coach and it would be a huge mistake to kick him to the curb after this season. Next year will tell us a lot about this team and his talents in building a winner. We already know he is an Einstein at x's and o's on the offensive side.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 20, 2006, 06:49:41 AM

I take offense to being called a "Grudenista". Please refer to me from now on as "Gruden's Monroe Transferer"

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 20, 2006, 06:52:39 AM

Everybody has an opinion but being aware of what is fact or fiction allows an opinion to better founded. Most of these Gruden basher have an agenda - they dont like and will spin facts, views, and history to conform to their forecast of doom and gloom. The PR article is a level headed factual approach to the season with a minimum of opinion.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 20, 2006, 08:05:28 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 20, 2006, 08:24:04 AM

Dal's not a donkey man, just has a different opinion. Dude comes with game on here.

I like the term, it's hilarious.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 20, 2006, 08:30:00 AM

I am a HOJ (Hater of Jon).

I also cry myself to sleep as I can not decide which smurf I like.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#6 : December 20, 2006, 08:42:02 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
LMAO  ;D

Guru is this any different from what you did for months-- didn't I see something where you left  ::)

thomas, Dal actually is the only hater that makes some good points and brings at least a perspective from the dark side. Sometimes spinning stats the wrong way to make his point but at least he has one-- these other bashers -- just aimlessly wander to the sound of Beckle's flute

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 20, 2006, 10:10:41 AM

Dal says I am the definition of Grudenista. Therefore you are a Grudenista if:

- You hate this team's current 3-win season
- You appreciate the Lombardi Trophy and think that gives this HC a little extra standing
- You are apalled at going winless in the division
- You like some of what the FO/HC and dislike other things they've done
- You realize that they've faced many hurdles that are not their own doing, and some that are
- You want the HC/FO to get one more year to take advantage of the most important year in their recovery plan
- You want the HC replaced if next year shows no solid signs of getting this team back on track
- You believe the owners know, understand, and support the HC/FO's plan
- You love the Bucs

That's it, according to Dal that's the penultimate definition of a "Grudenista".

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 20, 2006, 10:12:43 AM

That's it, according to Dal that's the penultimate definition of a "Grudenista".

Penultimate means "next to last", you wanted to say ultimate. Personal peeve

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#9 : December 20, 2006, 10:14:52 AM

Haha!

He mean antepenultimate.  ;)

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 20, 2006, 10:24:12 AM

No, I meant to say penultimate. Since you use "Grudenista" in a derogatory fashion, being last is being first. The "ultimate" Grudenista on this board is his mother, who sometimes posts here. Therefore, I am the "penultimate" Grudenista.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 20, 2006, 10:26:07 AM

I don't know how I became the defender of Gruden. I guess its because I started to react to all the insanity, and tried to add some rational thought.  This turned into defending Gruden.

People are saying the Gruden hates Mandela Alstott.  He secretly wants to screw over the Bucs.  He is more concerned with his ego than winning. He is a liar and a schemer.  

I just to refuse to leave my common sense behind.  I refuse to believe stuff without first considering whether it makes sense or not.  I refuse to give up my ability to think for myself to join in the angry lynch mob mentality. Its easy to go with the mob because everybody else in the mob agrees with you.   Facts and common sense are irrelevant, the mob opinion is what matters.

I refuse to join the lynch mob.  If that makes me a "Grudenista" Buc fan then so be it.  For now its OK, at least until the mob switches sides.  All it will take for that is a two game winning streak. 

Viva la Grudenistas!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 20, 2006, 10:27:43 AM

I don't know how I became the defender of Gruden. I guess its because I started to react to all the insanity, and tried to add some rational thought.  This turned into defending Gruden.

People are saying the Gruden hates Mandela Alstott.  He secretly wants to screw over the Bucs.  He is more concerned with his ego than winning. He is a liar and a schemer. 

I just to refuse to leave my common sense behind.  I refuse to believe stuff without first considering whether it makes sense or not.  I refuse to give up my ability to think for myself to join in the angry lynch mob mentality. Its easy to go with the mob because everybody else in the mob agrees with you.   Facts and common sense are irrelevant, the mob opinion is what matters.

I refuse to join the lynch mob.  If that makes me a "Grudenista" Buc fan then so be it.   Viva la Grudenistas!

My thoughts exactly.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 20, 2006, 10:30:30 AM

People are saying the Gruden hates Mandela Alstott.

Weird, isn't it? This argument has no weight whatsoever, because it simply doesn't make sense or match up with the facts and reality.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#14 : December 20, 2006, 10:33:24 AM

Why the hate on Dal? Dal knows his stuff and backs up what he says. Besides, I love the term Grudenista.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grudenistas Unite! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools