Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grudenistas Unite! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 20, 2006, 01:11:58 PM

A Donkey also brays.  Not a good, nor desirable sound.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 20, 2006, 01:27:23 PM

Grudenista is a great term!

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

#32 : December 20, 2006, 01:28:06 PM

See the koolaid in the compound
stir it up and pass it around
 ::)
Well if the Vice President of the Bucs says so.....

Bucsgirl-DK

Second String

#33 : December 20, 2006, 01:42:18 PM

Dal says I am the definition of Grudenista. Therefore you are a Grudenista if:

- You hate this team's current 3-win season
- You appreciate the Lombardi Trophy and think that gives this HC a little extra standing
- You are apalled at going winless in the division
- You like some of what the FO/HC and dislike other things they've done
- You realize that they've faced many hurdles that are not their own doing, and some that are
- You want the HC/FO to get one more year to take advantage of the most important year in their recovery plan
- You want the HC replaced if next year shows no solid signs of getting this team back on track
- You believe the owners know, understand, and support the HC/FO's plan
- You love the Bucs

That's it, according to Dal that's the penultimate definition of a "Grudenista".

Seems like I fit alle of the criteria perfectly. So I've got a new line below my avator.

<---------

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 20, 2006, 01:49:57 PM

if the saints can do it so can we,we have lots of money and some good draft picks if have good serviceable qb why can't we come all the way back.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 20, 2006, 03:27:49 PM

if the saints can do it so can we,we have lots of money and some good draft picks if have good serviceable qb why can't we come all the way back.

Nothing says we can't.  Personally, I wouldn't bet the house on it. 

It's more half-empty-hateristic if you don't feel that way... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

watson

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 20, 2006, 04:24:06 PM

Improvement is totally subjective.  We are not privy to the scale upon which JG's improvement will either be successful or detrimental.  What we all deem as improvement may have nothing to do with what the Glazers want to see.  And I'm almost sure we won't know the number either.  Additionally, as I posted in another thread, the current sentiment from the half-empties would suggest that he has to go deep into the playoffs to retain his job next year.  Looking at this objectively based on what we know today that is an unrealistic expectation.  Please spare me the NOLA example for this year.  While it can be done, most likely it won't.  I think the guy gets at least two more years to get back to or deep into the playoffs.  Especially with the sweeping changes we all expect with players and coaches...
Chev,
Well said.

If using logic to determine why the team is where it is then I must be a Grudenista.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 20, 2006, 06:43:30 PM

Dal says I am the definition of Grudenista. Therefore you are a Grudenista if:

- You hate this team's current 3-win season
- You appreciate the Lombardi Trophy and think that gives this HC a little extra standing
- You are apalled at going winless in the division
- You like some of what the FO/HC and dislike other things they've done
- You realize that they've faced many hurdles that are not their own doing, and some that are
- You want the HC/FO to get one more year to take advantage of the most important year in their recovery plan
- You want the HC replaced if next year shows no solid signs of getting this team back on track
- You believe the owners know, understand, and support the HC/FO's plan
- You love the Bucs

That's it, according to Dal that's the penultimate definition of a "Grudenista".

then sign me up!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 20, 2006, 06:56:28 PM

Am I allowed to be a Grudenista and a HOJ?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 21, 2006, 08:38:37 AM

How you gonna work that out ADW?  Be like some kind of fairweather fan or Bandwagon jumper? ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 21, 2006, 09:55:48 AM

How you gonna work that out ADW?  Be like some kind of fairweather fan or Bandwagon jumper? ;D

You are right I do not want to be stuck straddling on a fence.  Very painfull.   :o

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 21, 2006, 08:46:11 PM

hde,if they sign garcia and make a lot of moves ...hell they could go back to the sb....i'm dead serious.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grudenistas Unite! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools