Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is the guy who couldn't handle Mike Barwis « previous next »
Page: 1

matt

Starter

: August 06, 2008, 07:26:08 AM

This is the kid who ran off whining about the erosion of "family values" at Michigan. It looks to me that he's the fat, lazy slob who couldn't handle Mike Barwis that many Michigan bloggers have painted him as.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 06, 2008, 10:59:03 AM

This is the kid who ran off whining about the erosion of "family values" at Michigan. It looks to me that he's the fat, lazy slob who couldn't handle Mike Barwis that many Michigan bloggers have painted him as.

He's a flippin' lineman!  What you want, six-pack abs?  I wish i had the ability to judge someone's work ethic by looking at their picture...

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 07, 2008, 09:21:13 PM

You don't follow football much, do you?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 07, 2008, 10:22:27 PM

Lot of class making fun of an 18 or 19 year old kid.  Are all michigan fans that classy?  Ironic that you whined so much about WVU and their fans.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 08, 2008, 10:52:18 AM

This is the guy that Mike Barwis mishandled.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

#5 : August 09, 2008, 03:12:38 PM

Sounds like another jealous michigan fan
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is the guy who couldn't handle Mike Barwis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools