Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: BOOGER GETS BLASTED IN NEW SR's FAB 5 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: October 10, 2006, 12:02:00 PM

This PI Alert lets Pewter Insider subscribers know that there is a new PI article on the front page of PewterReport.com.

Are you ready for a rather explosive edition of SR's Fab Five? Here it comes. Here's the teaser:

"Where the hell is Booger McFarland? What safeties prospects will the Bucs be targeting in the 2007 Draft? Should the Bucs trade Chris Simms right now? What are the chances of Jon Gruden getting fired at season's end? These hot topics are discussed in this week's SR's Fab Five, the premier insider column on the Bucs."

Don't miss this SR's Fab Five as I unload on Bucs under achiever Anthony McFarland pretty good in this one. This SR's Fab Five is likely to stir up plenty of debate on the Pewter Insider Board.

If you are not a Pewter Insider subscriber, you are missing out on 200 exclusive premium stories per year on PewterReport.com in addition to 12 monthly color glossy issues of Pewter Report magazine. To get your subscription today and get the best inside scoop on the Buccaneers in addition to expert analysis found nowhere else, call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) to subscribe for just $36.99 – or visit http://pewterreport.com/subscribe

For the cost of one ticket to one Bucs game, you can enjoy the most insightful coverage of the Buccaneers year-round with a Pewter Insider subscription. Support this site and subscribe today.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 10, 2006, 12:10:29 PM

Good. McFarland needs to get blasted.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 10, 2006, 12:16:55 PM

wow, lot's of emotion behind that SR, excellent read. For those that aren't Insider's yet, nows the time.........

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : October 10, 2006, 12:19:59 PM

wow, lot's of emotion behind that SR, excellent read. For those that aren't Insider's yet, nows the time.........
Suck ass!!!!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 10, 2006, 12:20:29 PM

I may have to subscribe at some point.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 10, 2006, 12:21:25 PM

We subscribe to the magazine. That's enough for right now, although I do appreciate the work PR does for its on-line 'insiders.'  :)

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : October 10, 2006, 12:24:13 PM

If we could get a reduced rate and pay just for the Fab 5 articles then I'd re-subscribe. I may end up re-subscribing in the future, but right now I don't feel it's worth it.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 10, 2006, 12:25:13 PM

Booger is just awful, I mean that dude is pitiful! Here are some good replacements...Marcus Thomas, DT, Florida; Tank Tyler, DT, NC State (who just wore out FSU last week). Love Thomas though he is the stud senior coming out.

Baghead #2

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#8 : October 10, 2006, 12:27:25 PM

Booger is just awful, I mean that dude is pitiful! Here are some good replacements...Marcus Thomas, DT, Florida; Tank Tyler, DT, NC State (who just wore out FSU last week). Love Thomas though he is the stud senior coming out.
Thanks, but i'll take a young free agent who has proven himself already in this league to man the most important position in our defense.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 10, 2006, 12:28:37 PM

SR - that was one of the best pieces I have read on this site, you surpassed yourself.  <insert thumbs up>

I liked this line, although there were plenty of others less complimentary:  

quote "McFarland didn’t get close enough to Saints quarterback Drew Brees to pick him out of a police lineup."

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 10, 2006, 12:31:01 PM

McFarland did have ONE play that stood out against the Saints. He rammed his hand right up in the face of offensive lineman and pushed his head backwards. I was sure a yellow hanky was going to fly, but fortunately for the Bucs the official didn't see it.

simms22

Second String

#11 : October 10, 2006, 12:34:51 PM

ive felt all year that we need dline help badly, id be suprised if we dont draft a couple of dlineman in the draft fairly early.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 10, 2006, 12:36:19 PM

Thanks, but i'll take a young free agent who has proven himself already in this league to man the most important position in our defense.

I'm with you on that one! I would prefer to go UT via FA, someone as you said who already has been battle tested and can be utilized under kiffin. Let him go shopping and get the guy he wants, we have the cash.

Baghead #2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 10, 2006, 12:38:37 PM

Suck ass!!!!

This Fab 5 is right up your alley Abuccs...........

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#14 : October 10, 2006, 12:53:29 PM

This Fab 5 is right up your alley Abuccs...........
I'll read it later.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: BOOGER GETS BLASTED IN NEW SR's FAB 5 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools