Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: BOOGER GETS BLASTED IN NEW SR's FAB 5 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#30 : October 10, 2006, 03:07:36 PM

Maybe Abuccs should do a column, he is always pissed with someone.    <insert clown face here>
Not always.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 10, 2006, 04:36:35 PM

Not always.

No, it's always something. Hey Abuccs, are you going to the Rice autograph session?

Go there and tell him what you really think as a season ticket holder. Now's your time big dog, don't be all bark on here.....

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#32 : October 10, 2006, 05:04:24 PM

No, it's always something. Hey Abuccs, are you going to the Rice autograph session?

Go there and tell him what you really think as a season ticket holder. Now's your time big dog, don't be all bark on here.....
What's funny is you really don't think I would have the balls, and that's hilarious. Anyone on here who knows me personally would also laugh at your accusation that I wouldn't have the balls to tell Rice I think he's overrated to his face. Unfortunately I don't live in Tampa, so I won't be going to his auto session.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 10, 2006, 05:27:58 PM

Having seen Rice in person I suspect it is good that you live out of the Tampa area Abuccs.  It is not a matter of courage, the guy is big and unpredictable.   

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#34 : October 10, 2006, 05:40:19 PM

Having seen Rice in person I suspect it is good that you live out of the Tampa area Abuccs.  It is not a matter of courage, the guy is big and unpredictable.   

He's very predictable....I'm not a QB, therefore he won't touch me!!!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 10, 2006, 05:46:26 PM

He's very predictable....I'm not a QB, therefore he won't touch me!!!

In case you haven't noticed he has stopped touching QBs this season.  :o

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#36 : October 10, 2006, 05:57:58 PM

In case you haven't noticed he has stopped touching QBs this season.  :o
Good point!!!!

pewtermom

Practice Squad
#37 : October 10, 2006, 06:14:30 PM

If we could get a reduced rate and pay just for the Fab 5 articles then I'd re-subscribe. I may end up re-subscribing in the future, but right now I don't feel it's worth it.

Reduced rate? C'mon, ABuccsFan. You practically live on this board. We should be charging you rent! ;)

Remember, we did lower the price from $49.99 to $36.99 for our PR/PI combo subscription. That's basically $3.08 per month for 200 premium insider stories per year AND 12 issues of the Pewter Report color glossy magazine AND access to our Pewter Insider Message Board AND PI podcasts. How can you not pony up $3.08 per month ... and still call yourself a Bucs fan? :P

Support our efforts and PewterReport.com, ABuccsFan, we want you back as a subscriber. According to your counterparts, this SR's Fab Five alone is worth the price of admission.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 10, 2006, 06:19:10 PM

Good fab 5.  Not so much for the Booger take (which I found rather obvious) but regarding Gruden, Bassisacia (sp) and Simms.  Good stuff.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#39 : October 10, 2006, 06:32:10 PM

Reduced rate? C'mon, ABuccsFan. You practically live on this board. We should be charging you rent! ;)

Remember, we did lower the price from $49.99 to $36.99 for our PR/PI combo subscription. That's basically $3.08 per month for 200 premium insider stories per year AND 12 issues of the Pewter Report color glossy magazine AND access to our Pewter Insider Message Board AND PI podcasts. How can you not pony up $3.08 per month ... and still call yourself a Bucs fan? :P

Support our efforts and PewterReport.com, ABuccsFan, we want you back as a subscriber. According to your counterparts, this SR's Fab Five alone is worth the price of admission.
Well, seeing as how you called me out...I will give you my honest opinion. I will apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings, but this is how I feel. I haven't read a good Flynn's Focus in over a year and a half. We may get 200 Insider stories, but they all don't  enlighten us with Inside Information. Scott's Fab5 are great and full on great inside information. I will not mention anyone's name, but if they would like to come forward and corroborate my story that would be great. I sent out 12 emails outside of this messafe board, to veteran members of this board a few weeks ago. Members who have been here well over a year, and asked them their opinion of Flynn's Focus. All replied with some sort of response expressing their lack of happiness with said product. Personally I decided not to re-subscribe after I read the Flynn's Focus about "Breaking down the Bucs 2005 schedule." In no way, shape or form should that have been one of the 200 paid for Insider articles. Again as a former paid subscriber i shouldn't have to apologize for my honesty, but I will.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 10, 2006, 07:54:48 PM

Well, seeing as how you called me out...I will give you my honest opinion. I will apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings, but this is how I feel. I haven't read a good Flynn's Focus in over a year and a half. We may get 200 Insider stories, but they all don't  enlighten us with Inside Information. Scott's Fab5 are great and full on great inside information. I will not mention anyone's name, but if they would like to come forward and corroborate my story that would be great. I sent out 12 emails outside of this messafe board, to veteran members of this board a few weeks ago. Members who have been here well over a year, and asked them their opinion of Flynn's Focus. All replied with some sort of response expressing their lack of happiness with said product. Personally I decided not to re-subscribe after I read the Flynn's Focus about "Breaking down the Bucs 2005 schedule." In no way, shape or form should that have been one of the 200 paid for Insider articles. Again as a former paid subscriber i shouldn't have to apologize for my honesty, but I will.

I can confirm Abuccs sent several emails to veteran members.  That was a private email exchange, and I have therefore sent a more detailed reply directly to JF, Sr and Abuccs.

#41 : October 10, 2006, 09:25:01 PM

Is this an ABuccs thread or a Fab5 thread??      ???

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 10, 2006, 09:32:36 PM

Great Fab5 guys! 

#43 : October 10, 2006, 09:55:08 PM

Awesome sig BTown.....simply awesome....LMWAO !!!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#44 : October 11, 2006, 05:19:40 PM

Just heard Scott on WDAE place more blame for McBustland on Allen than McKay.

I don't see what Allen could do.  Cutting Booger would have been a huge cap hit the last 2 years. 

McKay signed him to a long term cap-unfriendly deal before he ever proved himself at UT.  Playing alongside Sapp would make a lot of people look good.

Extending Booger was as dumb as extending Jones a year before he was cut.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: BOOGER GETS BLASTED IN NEW SR's FAB 5 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools