Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHY IS THERE SO MUCH HATE FOR EVERY QUARTERBACK THAT COMES THROUGH TAMPA « previous next »
Page: 1

bucngators15

Starter
« : August 07, 2008, 12:06:07 AM »

If its not Simms it's Garcia... I don't get it?? What have either one of them done wrong Simms lost a spleen for the Bucs cause we had no OFFENSIVE LINE.. And the year before that he brought us to a wildcard birth, maybe if we had a reciever that was able to catch WE WOULD OF WON!!!!! And Garcia what has he done wrong why so much hate for him.?? Ya he fragile he has been getting hit for 15YRS, I think anyone would be fragile? He got to the pro-bowl last yr, as a alt. but still. The minute either one of these quaterbacks for well all of your tunes will change. [banghead]

Whoever Said, " Its not whether you LOSE or WIN that counts.... PROBALY LOST

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

« #1 : August 07, 2008, 12:07:06 AM »

Cause Garcia cant get us a Superbowl.

Simms just flat out sucked.

McCown and Johnson I am still holding out hope for.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

« #2 : August 07, 2008, 12:07:20 AM »

Edell Shepherd ruined Simms career

bucngators15

Starter
« #3 : August 07, 2008, 12:08:13 AM »

And FARVE can who is the one that screwed them up from getting there last yr????? BRETT FARVE

dpc1192

Starter

« #4 : August 07, 2008, 12:08:29 AM »

Ã‚ because none of them have been very good?

bucngators15

Starter
« #5 : August 07, 2008, 12:09:51 AM »

BUT ITS NOT THERE FAULTS

superumana

Practice Squad

« #6 : August 07, 2008, 12:12:07 AM »

haha this is kinda true tho. We treat our QB's like high school girlfriends no matter what we have we always want what the other guy has.

bucngators15

Starter
« #7 : August 07, 2008, 12:22:54 AM »

It is true everyone just says bull**CENSORED**

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

« #8 : August 07, 2008, 12:41:43 AM »

I don't agree totally, but there IS a giant problem with alot of the fans here in Tampa.

Here, it REALLY is a "what have you done lately" routine, especially if we can't even WANT a QB here that happened to be our ONLY pro-bowl player last year. And he didn't exactly get in because of "popularity"  votes either. It's prob why FO didn't want to throw the barn at Favre, but they can't exactly explain that to Garcia. I hope Jeff doesn't get bent out of shape about this, after all, some of us actually believed he can do just as well, if not better than that guy the Jets signed. IMO it's a shame people here in Tampa "dissed" Garcia (a last-year PBer), even if it was for a shot at a HOFer. The timing wasn't right to begin with, as I have said before.

The Jets got a good deal today. They should do better than what they had in that position, at least for one year anyway. They haven't had a solid QB there for quite some time. The "learning-curve" isn't a problem there, because even without it, he would be better than anyone on they're Qb roster anyhow.

IMO all we really needed that Jets QB for was trade bait for Minnie, or a way to thin out the cap space (along with promise of increased ticket sales and items). Now would be a good time to get Bolden on the phone, and give Garcia a pay raise.

bucngators15

Starter
« #9 : August 07, 2008, 12:44:50 AM »

Well thanks for your input glad you somewhat agree with me 

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

« #10 : August 07, 2008, 12:45:56 AM »

Bucs how were you able to say bull**CENSORED**?!?!

I guess Pewter Report is so angry too they are letting us really speak our minds. LOL

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #11 : August 07, 2008, 12:47:06 AM »

If its not Simms it's Garcia... I don't get it?? What have either one of them done wrong Simms lost a spleen for the Bucs cause we had no OFFENSIVE LINE.. And the year before that he brought us to a wildcard birth, maybe if we had a reciever that was able to catch WE WOULD OF WON!!!!! And Garcia what has he done wrong why so much hate for him.?? Ya he fragile he has been getting hit for 15YRS, I think anyone would be fragile? He got to the pro-bowl last yr, as a alt. but still. The minute either one of these quaterbacks for well all of your tunes will change. [banghead]

apparently you're not a very good judge of talent or you JUST started watching football recently.

bucngators15

Starter
« #12 : August 07, 2008, 12:48:13 AM »

how?? U PEOPLE MAKE NO SENSE OBVIOUSLY UR NOT A BUCS FANNNNN

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHY IS THERE SO MUCH HATE FOR EVERY QUARTERBACK THAT COMES THROUGH TAMPA « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools