Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Pirates Cove « previous next »
Page: 1

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

: August 07, 2008, 02:02:14 AM

Dear Pirates Cove; :(

Im sorry I ignored you all day yesterday. I spent (I mean wasted) all day on the red board and didnt even think to pay you a visit. I got caught up in the hype and was totally let down at the end. Im sorry and it wont happen again.  [banghead] [banghead]

Nflboardtalk

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#1 : August 07, 2008, 11:24:59 AM

We'll forgive ya since you do have a cool signature pic.

Who thought the Giants would get to the big game last year, much less, BEAT the vaunted Patriots? 

I guess it's important to remember that the members of the media are fans (dont' forget, that's short for fanatic!) just like we are.  They forget history when they're doing "analysis" and state unequivocally that things are going to happen and they're wrong. 

Media and sports are big business and that creates the revenue that makes them profitable and they do it again the next year.

"Don't believe the hype!"  Who knew Flava Flav was so brilliant?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Pirates Cove « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools