Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: and now back to our regulary scheduled program... « previous next »
Page: 1

starrman73

Practice Squad

: August 07, 2008, 11:24:40 AM

(newbie..be nice)

Now that the Favre stuff is over...back to football.  Sort-of :)

My wife and I went to camp the first couple days of camp.  Got a cool pic of my twins, wife, and the cheerleaders...thought I'd share.

I don't normally shoot sports (and don't have the super long lens to do so) but did get a few shots of practice from those first couple of days.
http://www.pbase.com/starrman73/bucs_camp_2008

I don't know if anyone else has noticed (with all the Bret talk) but the Oline has looked great!  I would also add that for the most part the QB's didn't look bad either.  I noticed Sims however looked great throwing practice balls (nice tight sprials...right on the mark) but still a bit uncomfortable when lined up in scrimmage situations (low balls that could be potentially batted down).  I feel bad for the kid really.  I think he has the potential to be a great QB.

Anyway...just joined up and looking forward to the heated debates. 

Go Bucs!

SSE

frankbuc

Second String
#1 : August 07, 2008, 11:28:39 AM

awesome picture
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: and now back to our regulary scheduled program... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools