Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms wants to play in Tampa again « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 20, 2006, 04:00:11 PM

I know you Simmites want my man back

What about the anti-Simmites?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 20, 2006, 04:06:20 PM

I know you Simmites want my man back

What about the anti-Simmites?

They blame it all on Jue, Bhawoh Jue

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#17 : December 20, 2006, 04:07:20 PM

HE LIKE.............+) PLAY WITH BUCS

#18 : December 20, 2006, 04:16:49 PM

RJ WHAT YOU! this yEARS He NO LIKE BUCS!

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 20, 2006, 04:17:14 PM

I'm not sure what says we want him back either. I mean I know 3 games ins't all of the seaosn but you can't just *thud* like that in 3 games. I mean folks talk about "coming around" but that CAR game wasn't all that good either - it just looked good compared to the horrific games he played in weeks 1 and 2. I can only guess that he looks good compared to all the other options out there.

Really he only played 2 and 1/2 bad games...He started looking like the Simms we saw all of last year in the second half of the panthers game, and I have no doubt that he would have improved even more in the next coming games. I hope he does come back and signs a decent contract...not some huge blockbuster deal, but one that maybe give him something to work for. Like clauses that can be activated based on his performance to pay him more money. It just goes to show you what a semi decent QB can do for this offense, in what we witnessed between Rattay replacing Gradkowski.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#20 : December 20, 2006, 04:49:41 PM

Did you forget Simms first two starts in 2005?  He  stunk those games (even though he rated higher than he did in any of the 3 2006 starts).  He's known as a slow starter (Barber admitted as much on his radio show).   If he's the starter in 2007 expect 2-3 crap games out of the shoot and maybe even a longer adjustment because of his injury.

As far as the urban legend notoriety now being attached to his 2nd half performance against Carolina, he was 8/11 for 92 yards with 1 rushing TD. 

Rattay was 18/30 251 3 TD in the 2nd half against a much better defense on the road. 

By that logic (one good half of play in 2006) Rattay should be the starter!

#21 : December 20, 2006, 04:58:05 PM

RJ WHAT YOU! this yEARS He NO LIKE BUCS!
That's dead on....

Bucnation619

Second String

#22 : December 20, 2006, 05:23:58 PM

huh????????

Bucnation619

Second String

#23 : December 20, 2006, 05:24:38 PM

wtf.......... u say????????

#24 : December 20, 2006, 05:30:58 PM

wtf.......... u say????????
I ask myself that a lot after reading your comments. BAALLLLLIIIINNNNN!!!

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
#25 : December 20, 2006, 05:33:48 PM

I don't know if he just wants to stay on camera, but I have been impressed that Simm has been at all the Games and seemingly involved with studying the offense and encouraging Grad and Tim. Doesn't look like just lip service on staying

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 20, 2006, 05:52:17 PM

Personally I love our spot. We offered him something good and I think its a take it or leave it thing and we mean take it or leave it.

Baghead #2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 20, 2006, 05:56:04 PM

Personally I love our spot. We offered him something good and I think its a take it or leave it thing and we mean take it or leave it.

Yeah but what if he takes it? I don't like our spot if Simms is the best option out there because we've seen him and he's not gonna make anyone forget Trent Dilfer anytime soon.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 20, 2006, 06:17:44 PM

Yeah but what if he takes it? I don't like our spot if Simms is the best option out there because we've seen him and he's not gonna make anyone forget Trent Dilfer anytime soon.

Come on bro...You are giving Trent way too much credit.  I forgot about him when Jack Thompson came along... :o

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 20, 2006, 06:21:17 PM

Well if he takes its (and we have no idea what the deal is) and its a 2 year or 3 year deal and its not coming close to breaking our bank or ability to be as active as we want to be in FA its fine by me. I don't think if Simms signs we are set at QB via draft or trade and there could be sign and trade as well with Simms.

To early to tell at this juncture what will happen but I like our position, I do.

Baghead #2
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms wants to play in Tampa again « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools