Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#90 : August 14, 2008, 03:14:12 PM

Making assumptions over the internet is never a good idea and I have no interest for your internet crush on your secret admirer.

Back to football.

$3 mil max is what most backups make now (eg Dunn) so that means you do not believe Clayton is starting caliber?

As highlighted by badabing even if he has an all world season there may still remain doubts about re-signing him.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#91 : August 14, 2008, 03:17:01 PM

I'm not assuming sir.

What you believe is irrelevant. What BA and JG believe is what's relevant.

You are now dismissed.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#92 : August 14, 2008, 03:19:22 PM

I'm not assuming sir.

What you believe is irrelevant. What BA and JG believe is what's relevant.

You are now dismissed.

If that is the case it wasn't necessary for you to throw in your tattle tale remark.

And I can see the white flag from here since you refuse to address the $3 mil figure which I have pointed is out is low for a starting caliber WR in todays NFL.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#93 : August 14, 2008, 03:30:32 PM

Truth hurts huh? Thanks for the confirmation.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#94 : August 14, 2008, 03:33:53 PM

I can't take credit for something I didn't do.

But if you believe to be so then I will not try to convince you otherwise because it is too much fun. :D

BTW do you still believe Clayton should be offered $3 mil per year yes or no?

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#95 : August 14, 2008, 03:35:21 PM

Haha if Clayton remains in back-up form and we have the audacity to resign him, he better not get anymore than the minimum which is what, 7-8 k?  Still not bad for catching 10-20 balls a season.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#96 : August 14, 2008, 03:35:51 PM

Deflection noted.

PS: I have given my word not to engage with the trolls so look for your answers elsewhere.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#97 : August 14, 2008, 03:38:06 PM

Deflection is noted when you can provide a figure that Clayton is worth based as a starter.  You provided a figure that a lot of backups make .

Haha if Clayton remains in back-up form and we have the audacity to resign him, he better not get anymore than the minimum which is what, 7-8 k?  Still not bad for catching 10-20 balls a season.

I think IF Bruce offers him a contract it will be heavily incentive laden given his past.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools