Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watch your backs around here fellow posters. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 12, 2008, 03:39:32 PM

Why rowdie? I'm just giving everyone a heads up so they don't get nailed too.

Because there's a place of petty  matches and it's not the red board.

This "heads up" is really just an attack on the mods. An out of place off topic attack. Banning is the right an appropriate result in every other well run forum on the internet, pewterreport should be no different.

Of course they should have an ignore list like every other decent even even most  forums but that hasn't happened.

There ya go Rowdie. I took the offensive stuff out.

Pissing is not a curse word. That'd be like getting offended someone was breathing.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 12, 2008, 03:40:34 PM

It's implied profanity. It isn't cursing guys, it's anything that could offend anyone.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 12, 2008, 03:41:13 PM

I'm NOT calling out the mod. The mod does what he/she is asked to do. If I'm calling anyone out it's the posters who abuse the system PR has in place

No, you're picking a fight with the mod(s).

Whining about some petty thing and doing it in all the wrong ways.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 12, 2008, 03:42:52 PM

crap fudge johnson butt

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 12, 2008, 03:43:07 PM

That's your opinion Rowdie. But if i were like the others who shall remain nameless (and yes I do know who they are) you could be reported for that post.

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#20 : August 12, 2008, 03:44:50 PM

I'm NOT calling out the mod. The mod does what he/she is asked to do. If I'm calling anyone out it's the posters who abuse the system PR has in place
"Our "mod" doesn't seem to care what you say unless you are reported.

It seems to me that this is a capricious way to enforce the board rules. It doesn't promote community and only encourages back stabbing from those who disagree with you."

Yeah, that doesn't sound like you are calling out the mod. Uh-uh. No way. I must be mis-inferring what you are mis-implying. R-i-g-h-t.  

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 12, 2008, 03:45:34 PM

You are.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 12, 2008, 03:47:57 PM

simmstheanswer

Starter

#23 : August 12, 2008, 04:08:38 PM

No, you're picking a fight with the mod(s).

Whining about some petty thing and doing it in all the wrong ways.

what better place to voice a concern about this board then somewhere where we will all see it and can comment on it? in OT it would get no views, and would most likely not have the same level of discussion we are currently enjoying. i applaud this thread, and am in total in agreement.

#24 : August 12, 2008, 04:18:52 PM

C'mon, we shouldn't say anything, just let them do whatever they feel like.  Don't speak up if you disagree.

Sounds like another board I know when the posters can't say a word about moderators....

MBF

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 12, 2008, 04:24:02 PM

...If that's true Cherubic, I'll be gone before pretty soon...BTW as far as this thread reporter is concerned, is it who I think it is?

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 12, 2008, 04:25:22 PM

I'll pm you mbf. I aint going there in here.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 12, 2008, 04:26:21 PM

...If that's true Cherubic, I'll be gone before pretty soon...BTW as far as this thread reporter is concerned, is it who I think it is?

I'm going to report you guys for talking about this.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 12, 2008, 04:27:39 PM

poop boobies fart ramrod wiener butthole

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 12, 2008, 04:27:50 PM

I'm going to report you guys for talking about this.
Snitch. :D
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watch your backs around here fellow posters. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools