RB - RASHARD MENDENHALL
RB - RAY RICE (SLEEPER)
WR - JERICHO COTCHERY
TE - DONALD LEE
RB - JUSTIN FARGAS

olafberserker:
Like you're in a four team league.

kmitchell:

--- Quote from: olafberserker on August 12, 2008, 06:04:43 PM ---Like you're in a four team league.

--- End quote ---

X2

kmitchell:
I just realized I am glad I only play 14 team leagues.

bucs1:
Actually, we're in an eight team league.  How does my lineup look?

Starters

QB - Tom Brady
WR - Braylon Edwards
WR - T.J. Houshmandzadeh
WR - Greg Jennings
RB - Frank Gore
RB - Willie Parker
TE - Kellen Winslow
W/R - Darren McFadden
K - Nate Kaeding
DEF - Minnesota

Bench

RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Warrick Dunn
WR - Joey Galloway
WR - Dwayne Bowe
QB - Brett Favre
WR - Bernard Berrian
QB - Marc Bulger
DEF - Tampa Bay

olafberserker:
Who are you guys playing with?

krazybuc:

--- Quote from: olafberserker on August 12, 2008, 09:15:54 PM ---Who are you guys playing with?

--- End quote ---

apparently a bunch of retards

satch402:
and i made a block buster trade

HateDaEagles:
you guys are being too tuff on them..... in an 8 man league you can load up on talent.

Talib, don't like your rbs. I think Fast Willie will lose goal line carries to Mendenhall. Hell, I had him last year and don't think he had more than 3-4.

Badabing:

Satch- I’d be surprised if you didn’t win the league.  You have Torry Holt on your bench for goodness sakes.  The best RB, 3 top 10 WRs, with Holt being ranked around 11 or 12.  Laurence Maroney who is ranked at the worst 15th as far as backs go.  Oh and you have Peyton Manning at QB.  Even with just 8 teams in the league that is sick.

Talib25-You were too much of a homer.  I could see Tampa’s D.  Heck, I may even wait til late to draft them as my starting unit.  I can also see Galloway as a bench/reserve player, but Warrick Dunn lol?

I would consider trading Favre or Bulger to a team without a QB but you are already done.  If Satch is in your league you will have a tough time winning.  Still have a solid team, but who knows.  Anything can happen.  Make the playoffs and hope Satch’s team has a down week the time you play him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version