Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breakthrough or Hoax? - Bigfoot Body: “Georgia Gorilla” Will Shock The World « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 13, 2008, 11:38:32 AM

You mentioning Heironimus shows me that you really don't know much about the Patterson/Gimlin
film/story. Heironimus' story has massive holes in it. However, let's assume that he WAS the guy in the
P/G film. What does that have to do with the evidence that Meldrum examines in his book? Take away
the P/G film and there is still plenty to go on that suggests that a yet to be discovered primate may
be roaming around various parts of the world.

So, once again, what data or books have you examined/read about this subject?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 13, 2008, 11:44:57 AM

Dr. Jane Goodall speaks about Bigfoot...

It's a two minute clip.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 13, 2008, 11:45:27 AM

I still think the Giant Panda thing is a hoax as well.   Looks like a guy in a panda costume to me.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#18 : August 13, 2008, 11:50:33 AM

I'm not a sci-fi nerd.  I'm not going to read books about mythical creatures.  I haven't read any books about vampires or chupacabra either.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 13, 2008, 12:00:34 PM

I'm not a sci-fi nerd.  I'm not going to read books about mythical creatures.  I haven't read any books about vampires or chupacabra either.

Thanks for making my point. You know nothing about the subject.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#20 : August 13, 2008, 12:06:20 PM

I do.  I know that bigfoot is fake, as most adults do.

This is actually quite humorous now that I think about it.  Are you going to start telling me about how Santa Claus is real, now?
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 13, 2008, 12:23:48 PM

"You'll be amazed when I tell you that I'm sure they exist. I've talked to so many Native Americans who
have all described the same sounds - two who've seen them. I've probably got about thirty books that
have come from different parts of the world, from China, from all over the place. There were little tiny
snippets in the newspaper just last week, which said British scientists have found what they believe to
be a Yeti hair and that the scientists in the Natural History Museum in London couldn't identify it as
any known animal."

~Dr. Jane Goodall

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 13, 2008, 12:24:58 PM

I do.  I know that bigfoot is fake, as most adults do.

This is actually quite humorous now that I think about it.  Are you going to start telling me about how Santa Claus is real, now?
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

It's obvious you cannot discuss this subject like an adult. Your only goal in this thread seems to ridicule
me. That seems like a pattern with you in many threads.

swirless

Pro Bowler

#23 : August 13, 2008, 01:56:47 PM

UFO I don't agee with a bunch of your ideological points but this would be really cool if it does prove to be true

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 13, 2008, 02:00:00 PM

I still think the Giant Panda thing is a hoax as well.   Looks like a guy in a panda costume to me.

Separated at birth?

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#25 : August 13, 2008, 02:04:06 PM

It's obvious you cannot discuss this subject like an adult. Your only goal in this thread seems to ridicule

You think that this childish, imaginary creature is real and you want other people to act like adults?  I find the irony in that quite humorous.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#26 : August 13, 2008, 02:05:13 PM

I still think the Giant Panda thing is a hoax as well.   Looks like a guy in a panda costume to me.

Separated at birth?

HA!  I can't wait for the OP to see this.  I bet that he believes that sexual harassment panda is a real panda.

swirless

Pro Bowler

#27 : August 13, 2008, 02:05:22 PM

Then again - i'd feel pretty bad if I shot a guy in an ape suit.

that was funny

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 13, 2008, 02:13:02 PM

UFO I don't agee with a bunch of your ideological points but this would be really cool if it does prove to be true

Don't count on this one being the one. Hey, you never know. But like I said, one of the guys involved
has a history of making claims and not backing them up. We'll see.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#29 : August 13, 2008, 02:27:40 PM

You think that this childish, imaginary creature is real and you want other people to act like adults?  I find the irony in that quite humorous.

Whats more ironic?  This thread or you being a jack-ass...?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breakthrough or Hoax? - Bigfoot Body: “Georgia Gorilla” Will Shock The World « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools