Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breakthrough or Hoax? - Bigfoot Body: “Georgia Gorilla” Will Shock The World « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 13, 2008, 02:41:25 PM

http://www.bfro.net/hoax.asp

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#31 : August 13, 2008, 02:51:02 PM

It's obvious you cannot discuss this subject like an adult. Your only goal in this thread seems to ridicule
me. That seems like a pattern with you in many threads.

You think that this childish, imaginary creature is real and you want other people to act like adults?  I find the irony in that quite humorous.

Whats more ironic?  This thread or you being a jack-butt...?
Shouldn't you be at school?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 13, 2008, 03:07:56 PM

shocking :o

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 13, 2008, 03:09:02 PM

Could this be the fabled chupacabra:

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/9256876

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#34 : August 13, 2008, 03:10:31 PM

shocking :o
HEY!  Bigfoot is real.  Stop acting so childish.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 13, 2008, 03:31:25 PM

I'm not saying bigfoot isn't real. Just that this incident needs more examination.  Looking at all sides is the only way to truth.  On the other hand, there is something to be said for someone willing to go through such public scrutiny.  It will ruin their lives if proved fake. 

Can someone explain to me why bigfoot is an impossibility?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#36 : August 13, 2008, 03:34:27 PM

The idea that an undiscovered species of large ape exists is as childish as the notion that giant rhinos or 8' long 200 pound beavers roamed North America or that thousand pound squid exist or raindeer eating sharks are real or vampire squid or flying squirrels or egg-laying mammals with bills or marsupial wolves...

Oh wait, all those things ARE real.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#37 : August 13, 2008, 03:39:02 PM

It's obvious you cannot discuss this subject like an adult. Your only goal in this thread seems to ridicule

You think that this childish, imaginary creature is real and you want other people to act like adults? I find the irony in that quite humorous.

Whats more ironic? This thread or you being a jack-butt...?
Shouldn't you be at school?

Haha...yeah no.

Thats ironic. 

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 13, 2008, 03:40:57 PM

Thanks, Bay. They're probably right. I can't open the 2nd link.

Loren Coleman is skeptical but he said it best when he wrote this on his blog...

"...I see nothing that tells me that there is a real body of Bigfoot coming out of this scenario, yet, but like I mentioned yesterday, only a fool would not look open-mindedly, if someone wants to show me the body. I skeptically occupy that same position."

Curious to what they try to pull off at this press conference.

It's nice having Meldrum and a primatologist/antropologist like Jane Goodall interested in this. Anybody who actually
looks at the evidence (like she has) realizes that there's something to the Bigfoot story. Whether it's miocene apes,
(like Meldrum suspects) or some other, as of yet, unknown primate, is unknown at this time.

Dash Riprock

Starter

#39 : August 13, 2008, 03:43:41 PM

I'm not a sci-fi nerd. I'm not going to read books about mythical creatures. I haven't read any books about vampires or chupacabra either.

Thanks for making my point. You know nothing about the subject.
I do. I know that bigfoot is fake, as most adults do.

This is actually quite humorous now that I think about it. Are you going to start telling me about how Santa Claus is real, now?
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

If thats not the pot calling the kettle black

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 13, 2008, 03:44:33 PM

I'm not saying bigfoot isn't real. Just that this incident needs more examination.  Looking at all sides is the only way to truth.  On the other hand, there is something to be said for someone willing to go through such public scrutiny.  It will ruin their lives if proved fake.  

Can someone explain to me why bigfoot is an impossibility?

Meldrum fits into the public scrutiny aspect of this. But tenure can be a wonderful thing! Despite knowing that
he had tenure, he still put his reputation on the line by writing his book and by appearing on the Discovery
Channel Bigfoot show. But hey, some people care more about getting to the truth than about their reputation.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 13, 2008, 03:55:32 PM

The idea that an undiscovered species of large ape exists is as childish as the notion that giant rhinos or 8' long 200 pound beavers roamed North America or that thousand pound squid exist or raindeer eating sharks are real or vampire squid or flying squirrels or egg-laying mammals with bills or marsupial wolves...

Oh wait, all those things ARE real.

You're using your brain and thinking rationally. That doesn't work on one specific poster. You need to
bring it down a notch to his level.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 13, 2008, 04:09:05 PM

I applaud Meldrum for his efforts. I would like to read his book.  I have seen him on many a television show and he brings potential science to the study. Which is invaluable to a task such as proving something exists. It would be a real embarrassment to the bigfoot community if these guys are frauds.  I just hope the body doesn't end up being stolen by men in black suits days before the revealing like it has in the past.  ;D Do they already have the DNA and is that what the press conference is going to cover? I can't get into the crytomundo website. The world must have crashed their servers.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#43 : August 13, 2008, 04:29:55 PM

Elaborate hoax or the breakthrough that alternative science seekers (like myself) have
been anticipating for a long time?

You can't really be this naive.

Naive, like assuming mankind has figured out all of the mysteriea of the planet that has been here thousands of years before us, and probably thousands of years after us?

The only thing we know is that we know nothing. Anything is possible. It's highly unlikely that it's legit but never know.
Yes, naive. �If you STILL think that bigfoot might be real, you are niave as hell. �Especially if you think a bigfoot costume in a freezer makes you believe so. �::)
There are plenty of dark corners in the jungle, under the ocean and in other extremely tough to reach spots.

There are new species being discovered all of the time, granted not huge primates, but still.

The person who closes the book assuming we've solved all of nature's mysteries is the naive one, lol.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 13, 2008, 04:37:29 PM

I applaud Meldrum for his efforts. I would like to read his book.  I have seen him on many a television show and he brings potential science to the study. Which is invaluable to a task such as proving something exists. It would be a real embarrassment to the bigfoot community if these guys are frauds.  I just hope the body doesn't end up being stolen by men in black suits days before the revealing like it has in the past.  ;D Do they already have the DNA and is that what the press conference is going to cover? I can't get into the crytomundo website. The world must have crashed their servers.

I don't think the Bigfoot community will be hurt by this if it's the hoax that we all suspect. It's not as if
the BF community has much credibility as it is. Meldrum was a godsend when he entered the fray.

When DNA tests are done on any piece of evidence and they show that it's from an unknown primate, or
a real body is found, then it won't matter that there have been hoaxes in the past.

Here is the video from the Fox News interview with Biscardi...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402882,00.html

The video link is on the top right of the page.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breakthrough or Hoax? - Bigfoot Body: “Georgia Gorilla” Will Shock The World « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools