Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Karen????? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 21, 2006, 01:11:38 PM

Well this was to Karen but perhaps i should have elaborated.....   "Karen" was on the radio earlier and spoke about a son that was unexpectedly coming home from Iraq tomorrow. I forgot about the fan club that she has on this board..... 4give me.

If that is true I am really pleased for you Karen.........no better X-mass gift than that.   ;D

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 21, 2006, 01:12:39 PM

Well this was to Karen but perhaps i should have elaborated.....   "Karen" was on the radio earlier and spoke about a son that was unexpectedly coming home from Iraq tomorrow. I forgot about the fan club that she has on this board..... 4give me.

If that is true I am really pleased for you Karen.........no better X-mass gift than that. ;D

copy-cat

;)

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 21, 2006, 01:15:32 PM

Man this whole thing is pretty damn gay.....

You started a thread to inquire if congratulations are in order on her son coming home from iraq?

That is lame as hell man, you could have Pm'd her or just mentioned something in another post.

I just hope you weren't trying to be sarcastic about that bro, because that is weak as hell if you were...

how is this thread GAY?

the thread should have been in the cove, but there is nothing wrong with the thread existing...

I see nothing to believe it was a sarcastic jab, just a poster wishing another poster well wishes and congrats...

chill out my friend...

Personally I really don't care. It did seem to me that maybe this could have been worded or explained a little more clearly than it was initially.

Baghead #2

#18 : December 21, 2006, 02:22:17 PM

Man this whole thing is pretty damn gay.....

You started a thread to inquire if congratulations are in order on her son coming home from iraq?

That is lame as hell man, you could have Pm'd her or just mentioned something in another post.

I just hope you weren't trying to be sarcastic about that bro, because that is weak as hell if you were...

how is this thread GAY?

the thread should have been in the cove, but there is nothing wrong with the thread existing...

I see nothing to believe it was a sarcastic jab, just a poster wishing another poster well wishes and congrats...

chill out my friend...

Personally I really don't care. It did seem to me that maybe this could have been worded or explained a little more clearly than it was initially.

Some of you guys are far too uptight.... chill out, have a drink, get some nuckie, it is the xmas season. Furthermore, i believe the title of this thread says "Karen". Its so easy to just pass over. Geez!!!

For you message board police, sorry for not using the "pm" feature. I'll try and remember than next time.

**insert sarcasm**

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 21, 2006, 02:33:46 PM

*snicker*

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 21, 2006, 02:37:11 PM

This thread makes no sense. Too many deleted posts/people not being clear

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

#21 : December 21, 2006, 02:39:30 PM

Who deleted their posts?

BucsAddict

Starter

#22 : December 21, 2006, 05:11:04 PM

Who deleted their posts?
board admin. some ppl have as much as a hard-on for beckles as they do for karen.

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

#23 : December 21, 2006, 05:19:41 PM

Who deleted their posts?
board admin. some ppl have as much as a hard-on for beckles as they do for karen.
I mean in this thread.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 21, 2006, 05:43:20 PM

Who deleted their posts?

Read the whole thread. There are at least 2 posts (that I saw in quotes) by MJS that I can't find anywhere in the thread.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
[/b]

#25 : December 21, 2006, 05:44:58 PM

I see one...the GIVE EARNEST GRAHAM THE BALL post...no big deal in my eyes, this thread was all BS anyhow.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 21, 2006, 05:46:32 PM

I see one...the GIVE EARNEST GRAHAM THE BALL post...no big deal in my eyes, this thread was all BS anyhow.

Didn't say it was a big deal, but it does make the thread hard to understand for someone who wasn't present for the whole discussion.

[/b]

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#27 : December 21, 2006, 05:47:34 PM

MJS always deletes posts.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 21, 2006, 05:50:51 PM

I wonder why?

[/b]

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#29 : December 21, 2006, 05:58:17 PM

I wonder why?

Guilt?

Regret?

Shame?

I don't know.....   ;D ;)
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Karen????? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools