Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Karen????? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 21, 2006, 06:19:21 PM

MJS always deletes posts.

I wonder why?

Guilt?

Regret?

Shame?

I don't know.....   ;D ;)

LOL......the posts were quoted, and the thread was going downhill fast so I removed them.

#31 : December 21, 2006, 06:20:04 PM

MJS always deletes posts.

I wonder why?

Guilt?

Regret?

Shame?

I don't know.....   ;D ;)

LOL......the posts were quoted, and the thread was going downhill fast so I removed them.
sure

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#32 : December 21, 2006, 06:20:55 PM

There is a whole seperate Karen thread gone too.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 21, 2006, 06:22:16 PM

Great, now all we need is for Karen to go.   ;D

#34 : December 21, 2006, 06:24:59 PM

Great, now all we need is for Karen to go.   ;D
Ouch.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 21, 2006, 06:27:16 PM

Well, karen, it is too bad you could not see me rip kronic and pubic enema at the TBBBB a few minutes ago.  They quit out, and I got a few PMs saying I owned those clowns.  Again.

It was about the PR article that was recently made public.  IT was posted at the TBBBB and it is a five page topic.  I defended the staff writers, and eventually got kronic to admit in public that he was indeed the idiot trolling our site.  What a goon, and a liar this clown is.  The sad thing is, he is considered a "respected" poster at that site.  He is a hate monger.

Thought you should know Karen, since you have been banned over there.

#36 : December 21, 2006, 06:28:10 PM

Well, karen, it is too bad you could not see me rip kronic and pubic enema at the TBBBB a few minutes ago.  They quit out, and I got a few PMs saying I owned those clowns.  Again.

It was about the PR article that was recently made public.  IT was posted at the TBBBB and it is a five page topic.  I defended the staff writers, and eventually got kronic to admit in public that he was indeed the idiot trolling our site.  What a goon, and a liar this clown is.  The sad thing is, he is considered a "respected" poster at that site.  He is a hate monger.

Thought you should know Karen, since you have been banned over there.
I've gotta go check that out

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#37 : December 21, 2006, 11:22:57 PM

The sooner the better!  My brother lost 2 good friens just last month.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#38 : December 21, 2006, 11:14:16 PM

Thanks guys! here's a cool story. He had a layover in Boston (on commercial flight) and as they were boarding the flight attendant said follow me & took him to 1st class. He said he didn't have 1st class, his tix said coach. She said well there was a passenger in 1st class that wanted him to have his seat! And they treated him like royalty!

#39 : December 21, 2006, 11:17:30 PM

Only in America...rightfully so may I add.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 21, 2006, 11:19:23 PM

Yup.  The soldiers here get treated quite well, for the most part.  The younger, brasher ones tend to get a bit loud and rowdy, but hey, I guess I would be happy and jubilant (rowdy) if I was home from that crap myself.

To lend to your story, me and my GF were eating at a restaurant, and noticed an older GI with his wife/GF eating.  The waitress never brought them their check, said it was paid for...hmm...I wonder by who?

Anyway, those guys go through a lot of crap over there, and while I do not support the war effort, I support our soldiers, and hope they come home intact.

#41 : December 21, 2006, 11:07:16 PM

Good for you Karen. I have great respect for anyone over there in that "hell". Tell him thanx from a Buc fan.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#42 : December 21, 2006, 11:06:01 PM

The admin banned that idiot, and thankfully deleted the entire thread.  Nothing good was coming out of that, and it certainly was not football related at all.

I am glad you bro is back Karen, I think all the troops there should be home.  That war is an evil endeavour, IMO. 

Title of thread was something like "A good read..."it is about 5 pages or six maybe by now.  At first, I went in protecting PR.  Not that it is needed, but I take it upon myself to defend this place I guess.  Call it what you want, but that place doesn't hold a candle to PR.  And to hear idiots talk smack about SR and JF, when their entire agenda is hate, gets me going.  IT is too easy to beat those "trolls" down though.  They lack anything but their own hate to guide them in their thoughts.  Makes for easy "shooting", IMO, lol.  I got a few more PMs from guys who read me bashing Pubic Enema, and kronic diarhea.  They said the guy is a joke (kronic).  All in all, I tend to start out by refuting their reasoning, and then they tend to get personal with me.  I don;t start these matters, but I end them.  Basically, the reasoning associated with this site is so much more mature and thoughtful than the tirades I tend to see spewn about their threads.  That place is a few men acting as if they know more than anyone else, and they have never been corrected in their life.  And they have the nerve to talk trash about Grudens ego!  How appropriate.

Plus kronic admitted he was the one flaming this place.  I find it ironic that at about the same time this fool polluted this place, that the site got hacked into...

#43 : December 21, 2006, 10:57:51 PM

Wow, I miss alot when I go to work! It is my brother that will be here in the morning from Iraq. We didn't expect him till April. He's been extended 2X---there 2 & a half yrs all together. How do people get into arguements & get banned talking about me? Boid, what is the thread title? Chronic's name here was ----chronic! And I'm back on--see pm, Boid.
Merriest of all Christmases!!!
Oh damn....that must've been the other thread, my bad, there were two like this....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#44 : December 21, 2006, 10:56:42 PM

Wow, I miss alot when I go to work! It is my brother that will be here in the morning from Iraq.  We didn't expect him till April. He's been extended 2X---there 2 & a half yrs all together.  How do people get into arguements & get banned talking about me?  Boid, what is the thread title? Chronic's name here was ----chronic!  And I'm back on--see pm, Boid.
Merriest of all Christmases!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Karen????? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools