Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Karen????? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : December 21, 2006, 06:40:15 PM

Boid 'applauds' very nice job....I love how he called them 'quasi-journliasts ^^^lickers' yet he likes Duemig and all who start licking when Gruden or any player comes through the door.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#46 : December 21, 2006, 07:10:24 PM

Yep had to read it.  Good job Boid.  Chronic is an assclown.  What was his username on this board?  The man has no real knowledge of football but gets some sort of god complex by playing "internet bully."

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 21, 2006, 08:18:36 PM

Good work Boid. Tough to read people clown the PR boys. I think when others have facts to back up opinion it threatens the ones that can't back-up opinion with fact. Love PR along with JF and SR, they know their shlt.

Also funny is the thought PR would just go away if Gruden left. There's no marriage there, they report on the BUCS not on Gruden.

#48 : December 21, 2006, 08:26:46 PM

I also dug the 'they won with Gru's O and Dungy's D' I guess Sam Wyche drafting the players had nothing to do with it?

#49 : December 22, 2006, 04:02:23 AM

Thats great news Karen. My sister got to come home from Thanksgiving to early December, unfortunately she had to go back to Iraq until the summer.

Also got to give you props Boid, very classy buying the guys meal. Those things are the least we can do to show these people our appreciation.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#50 : December 22, 2006, 01:20:25 PM

Hey boid you might want to head back to the fight,the idoits are back out!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Karen????? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools