Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Runole's Gator-Hating Pictures « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23

Snook

Hall of Famer

#330 : October 14, 2008, 11:20:40 AM

My GF doesn't. I think she might be a Satanist.

Corndogs are one of those foods that can never be bad. I've had some (frozen from grocery store) that were not as good as others (fair), but they are all, at the very least, pretty damn good.

I hear ya, bro.

I've never had a bad corndog.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#331 : November 27, 2008, 05:32:51 PM

I always thought the clown town reference was just a joke.  Apparently it isn't.....

Florida State University is the one academic institution in the U.S. where it is possible to get college credit for being a clown. Along with history and economics, F.S.U. gives a course in circus performing. The idea goes back to 1947 when, to speed transition of the university from a women's into a co-ed school, the administrators began searching for an activity in which both men and women could participate.

Introductory Circus Class
PEM 1952

PEM1952 is our Introductory Circus Class offered through the school of Sports Management, Physical Education, and Recreation. It is a one (1) hour credit class offered in the fall semester. For the fall 2008 semester, the class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30am and 2:00pm.
The Introductory Circus Class is an overview of all of the different parts of the FSU circus from flying trapeze to rigging. The circus class is a fun way to learn about a very unique program on the Florida State University campus.

http://heritage.fsu.edu/publications/reprint1952-03-31life-01.html

Page: 1 ... 21 22 23
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Runole's Gator-Hating Pictures « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools