Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin Joseph « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#45 : August 15, 2008, 03:27:54 PM

Let's contact that company who will clone your dog for 150k and see if they cant clone us a full two squad line of Kenyatta Walkers.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#46 : August 15, 2008, 03:57:06 PM

Let's contact that company who will clone your dog for 150k and see if they cant clone us a full two squad line of Kenyatta Walkers.

Well, don't forget that he WAS a 1st AND a 2nd round pick. The guy is way valuable.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#47 : August 15, 2008, 04:03:16 PM

Almost twice as good as Gruber.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#48 : August 16, 2008, 01:27:05 AM

I smell farts.

Wilson

Practice Squad

#49 : August 16, 2008, 04:40:55 PM

The thing that bothers me is that he got pushed around by a rookie

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#50 : August 16, 2008, 04:49:40 PM

I don't know guys. I'm starting to think that we made a tremendous blunder by drafting him in the 1st round. He got manhandeled by Kendal Langford a few nights ago. It looks like he has cement in his shoes in pass pro . He has also been very slow to recognize stunts and blitzes during his tenure as a pro. What do you guys think?

I knew it was a blunder the day we drafted a guard in the first round. But if you dare question the bucs draft picks your not a real fan.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#51 : August 16, 2008, 04:51:54 PM

Joseph will be a star in this league once he learns to play consistently. Not many 2 year vet linemen are consistent, give it time.

yeah not many OT are consistent 2 years in, but guards should be

#52 : August 16, 2008, 04:58:32 PM

I don't know guys. I'm starting to think that we made a tremendous blunder by drafting him in the 1st round. He got manhandeled by Kendal Langford a few nights ago. It looks like he has cement in his shoes in pass pro . He has also been very slow to recognize stunts and blitzes during his tenure as a pro. What do you guys think?

I knew it was a blunder the day we drafted a guard in the first round. But if you dare question the bucs draft picks your not a real fan.

Nothing wrong with drafting a guard at the end of the first round.  As long as he turns out be be a stud.  DJ needs to be Hutch, or damn close,  to make him worth his pick.  So far I don't see it.  Lotsa "covering for Wade" excuses, but he's been owned all alone more times than I like.  We'll see how he does this year with no more excuses.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#53 : August 16, 2008, 05:06:45 PM

Joseph will be a star in this league once he learns to play consistently. Not many 2 year vet linemen are consistent, give it time.

yeah not many OT are consistent 2 years in, but guards should be
Davin Joseph's career is tailing off, already a better start than Hutch was... In two seasons Hutch gave up 12 sacks, compared to Davin's 7. Joseph also has 1 fewer penalty than Hutch.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin Joseph « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools