Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Garcia get back to 100% before were in a hole? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#30 : September 07, 2008, 07:46:08 PM

It was smokescreen right Balla? We fooled the rest of the league into think we are bad, and BOOM somewhere around week 6 we're going to let them all have it.

#31 : September 07, 2008, 08:24:32 PM

LOL

I'm the first to bash Jeff, but if he plays even a little bit better we win that game.  And while I'm concerned still about his arm, I'll say that with some less rust he plays "a little bit better".

We lost a close came to a good team and bad officials.  Forgive me for not jumping off the skyway.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#32 : September 07, 2008, 08:43:11 PM

It was smokescreen right Balla? We fooled the rest of the league into think we are bad, and BOOM somewhere around week 6 we're going to let them all have it.

no, im sayin lets not have a stroke about some game where we were very capable of winning. Also to a team that many said would be in the super bowl this year. I dont know if the saints will be in the super bowl, but we played just good enough to lose. Caradoc is right if Garcia plays just a little better we win that game. Although it is just week one and we still have many games to play. Even if Garcia does get hurt I think we are a good team and every team is going to have to bring their A game to beat us. The saints did today imo. We wont let that many big plays happen again this year. The saints were able to take advantage of that. Im not ready to count out the season like many on here are it looks like.

Sactobuc

Starter

#33 : September 09, 2008, 06:55:44 PM

But can he get his rhythm together before game 3?   Doesn't seem likely now that he's suffered yet another injury.

The receivers arent used to his zip-less passes and the drops may be a result of that, and the passes behind the receivers dont need explaining how they relate to timing. 

Could the QB pressure be due to the OL not being in rhythm with how he drops back and jitters around inside the pocket, I don't know but things that make you go hmmmm.

So the hole is (0-1) at this point

I can't wait for the Falcons game to see if we can pull back to ground level, but at this point, we're in a hole.

Lets just hope it doesn't get much deeper....

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#34 : September 09, 2008, 07:05:49 PM

It may sound that way, but he was indeed talking about retiring after this season. He wants to finish his career here and is looking for a contract that will ensure that, he's not enamored with the idea of having to find another team in 2009 if he wants to continue playing.
With his lack of effort this preseason or last sunday, I doubt he will find another team as anything other than a backup next season.

Sactobuc

Starter

#35 : September 09, 2008, 07:06:48 PM

It may sound that way, but he was indeed talking about retiring after this season. He wants to finish his career here and is looking for a contract that will ensure that, he's not enamored with the idea of having to find another team in 2009 if he wants to continue playing.
With his lack of effort this preseason or last sunday, I doubt he will find another team as anything other than a backup next season.

Just look at Simms

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#36 : September 09, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Just look at Simms
Simms didn't let something like his contract dictate whether or not he was going to actually try.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 09, 2008, 09:41:21 PM

Simms is not a member of AARP. The right coach and the right system could do wonders for the boy. Garcia should be a member of AARP and Vince Lombardi himself couldn't coach him up to a decent level. He is no longer accurate and has more interceptions than TDs here lately. Josh Johnson can do that much at a bargain price.

Sactobuc

Starter

#38 : September 12, 2008, 07:14:21 PM

Well I guess Garcia can't get back to 100% before leaving us in a hole, be it physical or mental I dunno.

Go Griese!!!!!

Go Bucs!!!!!!!

#39 : September 12, 2008, 07:44:07 PM

It seems this whole thread is predicated on the assumption that we need Garcia to keep us afloat.

Griese=Garcia.

We're just as good as we were before, whether that was a lot good or a little good, there's not much of a difference in the QB

Sactobuc

Starter

#40 : September 12, 2008, 07:49:34 PM

It seems this whole thread is predicated on the assumption that we need Garcia to keep us afloat.

Griese=Garcia.

We're just as good as we were before, whether that was a lot good or a little good, there's not much of a difference in the QB

Wrong! Never implied any need for Garcia, simply wanted to know how long before he sunk the ship after missing all of the time to get familiar with his receivers.

However you bring up a good point, since our offense is geared around the QB in Grudens philosophy.  I dont care who's under center, as long as they can , in the words of Herm Edwards, "play to win the game"

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Garcia get back to 100% before were in a hole? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools