Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hatred is Over the Edge « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« : December 06, 2006, 08:58:16 AM »

OK, people sending hate mail to anyone is over the top and around the bend, off the cliff 100% bat shiat crazy.

Do you have a link to a story about that or is that just "word on the street" and "I know a guy who knows a guy" stuff?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #1 : December 06, 2006, 08:29:57 AM »

Good stuff, I agree. 620 doesn't help this hatred.

« #2 : December 06, 2006, 07:17:32 AM »

Hopefully the only  way to go is up.

« #3 : December 06, 2006, 07:08:40 AM »

topic deleted...

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
« #4 : December 06, 2006, 10:34:24 AM »

Nice read!   

Go Bucs!

« #5 : December 06, 2006, 10:30:05 AM »

Its nice to see that Ron and Ian are kinda getting off Gruden's back today. Yesterday the haterd that came from the radio was about the highest it has ever been....it spewed over the Deumig which he only lets it go so far

I am one that is in favor of Gruden coming back for one more season to see what he can do with this team especially since it was the Allen/Gruden team that has caused this surplus in the first place....its only right to see what they can do with it.

« #6 : December 06, 2006, 09:18:29 AM »

OK, people sending hate mail to anyone is over the top and around the bend, off the cliff 100% bat shiat crazy.

check your email.

LOL

« #7 : December 06, 2006, 09:16:50 AM »

Yeah...I switched to 1470, simply because the local shows seem to take the tack that I'm more in line with: they want what's best for the team, what's best for the players and their families, what's best for the town.  They have their opinions, but aren't all about talking crap all the time, botching stories and speculating about stuff they have no idea about.  JP Peterson, Scott Brantley and his partner are class.

620 is all about gossip and hate, between Ron, Ian and The Big Dog.  Ledge is not bad.

« #8 : December 06, 2006, 09:09:01 AM »

Chev

This is well beyond the mere scope of a disgruntled fan posting on a message board or calling one of the idiotic sportstalk morons.

« #9 : December 06, 2006, 09:07:06 AM »

Do you have a link to a story about that or is that just "word on the street" and "I know a guy who knows a guy" stuff?

check your email.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

« #10 : December 06, 2006, 09:06:58 AM »

As my astute fellow poster Dalbuc would say, It's good to hear some ugly things about your team.  I think it's a case where some fans don't have a grip on the real perspective of what is going on with the team.  Admittedly we all have questions about what's going on.  However, I can't blame anyone fan for going ballistic over this season.  Trolls aside, we all have a passion for the game and in particularly the Bucs.  While no one wants to deal with flamers, I can understand the anger.  

I only wish some would learn how to display their angst a little better...I think that's all you can hope for.  I keep saying this is about the most knowledgeable bunch of fans I've ever been associated with.  You can't control someone elses thoughts and opinions, so concentrate on making YOUR post the best it can be and leave the trolls to sinking, unread and un-replied to posts.  I know I and others have said it a million times...when you ignore the fools they have no ammunition...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
« #11 : December 06, 2006, 01:38:58 PM »

The "source" is credible.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #12 : December 06, 2006, 01:42:17 PM »

Yeah...I switched to 1470, simply because the local shows seem to take the tack that I'm more in line with: they want what's best for the team, what's best for the players and their families, what's best for the town. They have their opinions, but aren't all about talking crap all the time, botching stories and speculating about stuff they have no idea about. JP Peterson, Scott Brantley and his partner are class.

620 is all about gossip and hate, between Ron, Ian and The Big Dog. Ledge is not bad.
Well they erringly said Simms signed a contract...

« #13 : December 06, 2006, 01:47:34 PM »

Yeah...I switched to 1470, simply because the local shows seem to take the tack that I'm more in line with: they want what's best for the team, what's best for the players and their families, what's best for the town. They have their opinions, but aren't all about talking crap all the time, botching stories and speculating about stuff they have no idea about. JP Peterson, Scott Brantley and his partner are class.

620 is all about gossip and hate, between Ron, Ian and The Big Dog. Ledge is not bad.
Well they erringly said Simms signed a contract...

Yeah...I agree.  That was not their report, though, and still...they are much more professional and classy than the WDAE crew.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #14 : December 06, 2006, 01:52:03 PM »

Prefer - what's the deal? 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hatred is Over the Edge « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools