Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Luke McCown's stats « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#225 : August 19, 2008, 11:04:16 AM

Gruden likes Griese b/c he's a veteran and he can "throw more at him"...

i.e. he knows all the checkdowns...

It didn't take long for people to start taking swipes at Gruden. It seems it will only worsen if Griese locks down the #2 spot.

Joke...Settle down, I like Gruden too...

#226 : August 19, 2008, 11:55:50 AM

Garcia's starting when the season starts as long as his health and his arm hold up, or unless he has an epic meltdown.  I don't see anyone stealing the job from him, they've played well, but I doubt Jon will take the chance based on that.

That said, he's gonna be on a relatively short leash during the season.  If he's not producing early, I think Jon has enough confidence in the others at this point to pull the trigger early rather than risk digging too big a hole.

vladin

Starter

#227 : August 19, 2008, 12:57:43 PM

This team is talented on the o-line.  Better than we thought at receiver.  Deep and talented at RB.  If any one of these QBs blows it, this fan base (including me) is going to lose it.  I think ALL of these QBs are on a short leash, or at least they should be. 
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Luke McCown's stats « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools