Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agent Rumors... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#45 : December 23, 2006, 02:34:15 PM

Doughty's work ethic is terrible.  He's a second day pick.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 23, 2006, 03:48:32 PM

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/mock_draft.htm

I wouldn't mind that at all. Adam's is a freak'n beast.

I would love that mock, going just that way and then add Briggs and you still have 4 of the next 94 picks.. Safety WR-DT..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#47 : December 23, 2006, 04:01:17 PM

I thought that adams would be a great pick, but I can't help but Lobby for Thomas as a great OL would be the cornerstone for a dynasty

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 23, 2006, 04:20:12 PM

I would love to have Freeney, but Freeney and Gaines Adams? That's a bit much.

That is the point! Too much to handle for offensive coordinators if you ask me. 8)

agreed, that is every offensive coordinator's nightmare is facing a dynamic DE duo.  i dont see why signing a DE in free agency would preclude us from drafting one as well. 

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#49 : December 23, 2006, 04:25:37 PM

You don't need expensive DE's to be successful on passing downs if you can keep teams in unfavorable down and distance.  I would rather draft DT with Branch to make our run defense one of the best and give some good push up the middle on passing downs than blow a lot of money and the high draft pick on speed rushing DE's.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agent Rumors... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools